- 1-hour moonlight cruise in Washington DC
- Cruise along the Potomac River past DC’s most iconic monuments lit up at night
- Admire the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and more
- Relax in the climate-controlled indoor cabin or on the outdoor viewing deck
- Enjoy a drink from the full bar as you take in the sights (own expense)
What You Can Expect
The Moonlight Cruise was beautiful and it was a nice evening on a nice boat. But, my only complaint was that the place was hard to find and once we found the place we assumed the boarding was to take place we couldn't see the sign for the DC Cruis boat, or the boat for that matter. So, we asked another Boat group and showed them our paper work....they were confused and said they did't think that boat existed, so I thought we got ripped off until I talked to another guy and he pointed me to the sign that was correct. I paniced, by calling the phone number on my sheet and it was only recording. I then saw the DC boat arriving and asked the crew members and they said we were in the right spot and that we were scheduled for their boat. Thank goodness!