- See Washington DC's monuments by moonlight while aboard a trolley
- Hear entertaining anecdotes and historical information from a guide on an evening tour
- Pass by Washington DC's most popular monuments and points of interest
- See the FDR Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial and more
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: Patty
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: Patty
- P1060135Photo by: john g
- Three ServicemenPhoto by: Herman C
- Lincoln MonumentPhoto by: Suzanne M
- Three soldiers dressed as ...Photo by: Mary H
- Standing Watch at the Vietnam ...Photo by: Mary H
- Dc1.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- dc3.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- dc2.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- dc4.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Washington Monument and ...Photo by: ElizabethD
United Kingdom, 10 2014
- Lincoln Memorial at nightPhoto by: Dawn D
- Dusk at the Reflecting PoolPhoto by: Janice M
- Le Capitole and quot;by ...Photo by: Rene L
- LincolnPhoto by: Mayelin C
- CapitolPhoto by: Mayelin C
- MonumentPhoto by: Mayelin C
- Grandson gives tribute to MLKPhoto by: Jon P
- Beautiful Moonlight night ...Photo by: Bunzi B
What You Can Expect
Meet your guide and the rest of the tour group by the main entrance at Union Station. Then climb aboard one of the orange and green trolleys and enjoy the view with live commentary from a local guide.
Ride along the same streets the presidents have traveled and see the Washington Monument lit up for the evening. Pass the Thomas Jefferson and Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorials, illuminated from the Tidal Basin; the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, featuring cascading waterfalls and sculptures; and the National World War I and World War II Memorials, with a spectacular fountain display.
There’s also the Lincoln Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the White House, Capitol Hill and the dome of the United States Capitol, plus the United States Supreme Court Building and the Library of Congress. Along the way, hear the historic stories, facts and anecdotes that make the city of Washington DC one of the most popular tourist destinations in the United States.
Beautiful, informative evening with Mike, our guide and driver.
Brilliant tour, to see all the monuments at night was a highlight of our holiday in Washington. As usual the Driver/guide was very informative and kept us entertained.
Smiley was a great host. Our tour was safe, informative AND humorous. I would highly recommend this to my friends. 5/9/16
Had my tour with the Professor and it was amazing!! Very informative and funny and made sure we all saw everything. The monuments are amazing at night!!!!
driver and tour were excellent
Great way to efficiently see many sites. Personally I would like more time, so I will do the hop on / hop off version on my next visit.
A great time! Sooner Steve was an extremely fun tour guide. A must do in DC.
We had a great time! My guests from Atlanta really enjoyed the tour. Smiley was our tour guide/bus driver and he was great. We liked his sense of humor and he was very knowledgeable. Some of us are from the DC area and know the sights and even we learned some new things.
Thank you and keep up the good work. I have more guests visiting soon and will get tickets for this tour for them.
We absolutely loved this tour! Hoya Hank was our tour guide and he was fabulous. My sons, 18 and 16 thoroughly enjoyed this as well. Definitely one of the favorite parts of our DC trip.
The guide was very knowledgeable and kept the tour very entertaining.