You haven't seen Washington DC until you've seen it at night! On this narrated evening tour, you'll enjoy the sights and sounds of Washington DC, and see first-hand how Washington turns into a different city when the sun goes down!
- Ticket for Washington DC Monuments by Moonlight Night Tour by Trolley
- Experience Washington DC by night
- Narrated evening tour provides entertaining anecdotes and historical information
- Pass by Washington DC's most popular monuments and points of interest
- See the FDR Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Korean War Veteran's Memorial and more
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The famous monuments and memorials look lovely all lit up at night. This narrated trolley ride is a comfortable way to admire them, packed with historical information and even a few ghost stories!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: Patty
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: Patty
- P1060135Photo by: john g
- Three ServicemenPhoto by: Herman C
- Lincoln MonumentPhoto by: Suzanne M
- Three soldiers dressed as ...Photo by: Mary H
- Standing Watch at the Vietnam ...Photo by: Mary H
- Dc1.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- dc3.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- dc2.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- dc4.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Washington Monument and ...Photo by: ElizabethD
United Kingdom, 10 2014
- Lincoln Memorial at nightPhoto by: Dawn D
- Dusk at the Reflecting PoolPhoto by: Janice M
- Le Capitole and quot;by ...Photo by: Rene L
- LincolnPhoto by: Mayelin C
- CapitolPhoto by: Mayelin C
- MonumentPhoto by: Mayelin C
- Grandson gives tribute to MLKPhoto by: Jon P
- Beautiful Moonlight night ...Photo by: Bunzi B
What You Can Expect
Onboard your trolley, you'll see 100 of Washington DC's most popular monuments and points of interest, including the Capitol Building, the White House, the Jefferson Memorial and the Washington Monument.
The trolley also makes night-time stops at the FDR Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Korean War Veteran's Memorial and the Iwo Jima Memorial, allowing you to see these impressive monuments floodlit by night.
While you tour, your guide provides entertaining anecdotes and historical information about the sights, along with a sprinkling of bewitching ghost stories about the spirits who haunt the nation's capital.
It was fabulous! I was in Washington DC on business and took the monument tour on our last night in the city. To see the monuments at night and breathe in the history of our country was quite moving. Would highly recommend this tour.
This was an amazing tour! a great way to see so much at one time! Vince was the tour guide and was wonderful. Spoke plain and clear and had a good sense of humor.
My husband and I throughly enjoyed the tour, and owe that souly to the fabulous narration of our tour guide Mike on trolly 348. He was extremely knowledgable, and added just the right touch of humor to the tour.
Great tour and would definitely recommend this tour.. :
Nice tour. Informative and humorous driver named Anthony. Nice to see the monuments all lit up.
Our guide Ellie was fantastic. She had so much to share on the tour and did it in such a fun way. Wonderful tout and guide
Great way to start a short visit to DC wonderful guide by Mr History
This was a lovely evening tour. The monuments are more magestic at night and our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this tour.
Excellent tour, guide was very knowledgeable and friendly .
We very much enjoyed this tour and our guide Mr. Holiday.