Confused by all the dials and menus of your camera? Would you like to get away from "auto" and learn to use all the features of your camera when you travel? This Washington DC photography workshop provides tips on architectural and travel photography, outdoor portraiture, and interior photography without flash by professional photographer E. David Luria., while taking you to the most popular monuments and historic buildings in Washington DC. Choose from a half-day or full-day session. This is a small group tour, to ensure a quality learning experience.
- Choose from a half day or full day photographic tour of Washington DC
- Capture Washington DC's iconic sights, like the White House, Vietnam Memorial, Washington National Cathedral and more
- Gain instant feedback from a professional photographer as you take pictures
- Get a 45-minute orientation on camera use and general photography
- Explore the monuments and memorials on foot
- This is a small group tour for individualized attention
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a cool opportunity to learn about composition and camera settings from a professional photographer. You can take pictures of attractions including the Lincoln Memorial, the Iwo Jima Marine Corps Memorial and the stained-glass windows of the Washington National Cathedral.
What You Can Expect
David, our tour guide and teacher, was excellent. I learned a lot about photography and we saw the sites as well. If you want to improve your enjoyment of your camera - this is a tour for you.