- Half-day or full-day photographic tour of Washington DC
- Get a 45-minute orientation on camera use and general photography from a professional photographer
- Capture Washington DC's iconic sights, like the White House, Vietnam Memorial, Washington National Cathedral and more
- Gain instant feedback as you take pictures
- Explore the monuments and memorials on foot
- Small-group tour limited to eight ensures individualized attention
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a cool opportunity to learn about composition and camera settings from a professional photographer. You can take pictures of attractions including the Lincoln Memorial, the Iwo Jima Marine Corps Memorial and the stained-glass windows of the Washington National Cathedral.
What You Can Expect
Whether you’re a novice or expert, these tips will help make great photos even better.
David, our tour guide and teacher, was excellent. I learned a lot about photography and we saw the sites as well. If you want to improve your enjoyment of your camera - this is a tour for you.
Note that this is perhaps more a teaching safari than a tour covering most or all monuments. A novice or low-intermediate photographer will learn a lot. But, ideally, you will have several days AFTER the tour to visit your choice of monuments to get your photos.
Really enjoyed this one. It was nice to get instruction on how to improve my photographs. The only downside (a small one) was that we went to the same places I'd gone to on other tours I booked on this trip.