See more, save more with the Washington DC Power Pass! For one low price, you will receive free entry to all of the most exciting attractions and tours in town - with a combined value of over US$500 in admission fees.
- Flexible choice of one, two, three or five days
- Admission to over 20 top attractions and tours in Washington DC
- Combined value of more than US$500 in admission fees
- Full-color, pocket-sized brochure guide which includes attraction details, hours of operation, directions, plus full street maps
Recent Photos of this Tour
Secret ServicePhoto by: Anonymous09 2009
Confederate ConferencePhoto by: Anonymous09 2009
Jumbotron at NewseumPhoto by: Anonymous09 2009
Chiefs of StatePhoto by: Anonymous09 2009
Lincoln's Fan ClubPhoto by: Anonymous09 2009
Riverboat CruisePhoto by: Anonymous09 2009
View of the CapitolPhoto by: Anonymous09 2009
Trolley SmilesPhoto by: Anonymous09 2009
Monument TourPhoto by: Anonymous09 2009
Your Washington DC Power Pass also includes a colorful guide with maps, travel instructions, attraction descriptions and operating hours.
Washington DC Power Pass includes free admission to (subject to change):
- The International Spy Museum - now featuring "Exquisitely Evil: 50 Years of Bond Villains"
- National Building Museum
- Crime Museum in Washington, DC.
- Madame Tussauds
- The Newseum
- Open Top Sightseeing Hop on Hop off - Yellow Route
- Bike and Roll Bike Rental*
- Woodrow Wilson House
- Potomac River Boat*
- Tudor Place
- AudioSteps MP3 Audio Tours
- Washington DC TV and Movie Sites Bus Tour*
- Shop and Play at Tysons Corner Center
- Dulles Golf Center
- Discovery Creek Children's Museum, The Stables at Glen Echo Park
- The Phillips Collection
- Guided Washington DC Walking Tours
- The Kreeger Museum
- Marian Koshland Science Museum
- The Textile Museum
- The Corcoran Gallery of Art
- Allsports Grand Prix Go Kart Racing
How it works
You can purchase a Washington DC Power Pass for one, two, three or five days, valid on consecutive days only. Present your Washington DC Power Pass at the ticket window of each attraction or tour. Each participating location can be visited once per day, and your pass will be activated at the first participating location visited.
* These items are seasonal and may not be available year-round.
Reviewed by Basem J, July 2012
it was realy so great, i loved it, and this card saved me a lot of money. i highly recommend it .. and the boat tripp was realy so nice..
Reviewed by SUSAN E, USA, August 2010