- 2-hour buffet lunch and dance cruise in Washington DC
- See Washington DC's highlights, including the Washington Monument and Admiral's Row
- Cruise under the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, the only active drawbridge on the Potomac River
- Pass by Alexandria, first settled in the 1600s by Scottish and English tobacco merchants
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Some highlights you will see along the way include the 555-foot (169-meter) Washington Monument, the world’s tallest free-standing stone sculpture. Pass by the Reagan National Airport, one of the busiest airports in the US with an average of one flight every 30 seconds during peak periods!
You'll also cruise by Alexandria, Virginia. Alexandria was first established in the 1600s by tobacco merchants from Scotland and England. Additionally, you’ll see the Torpedo Factory, pass by Admiral's Row, cruise under the famous Woodrow Wilson Bridge, view the US Naval Research Lab and more!
Please see below for a sample buffet lunch menu.
- Spirit Salad - Mixed greens tossed with cranberries, chili almonds and apples, served with roasted garlic balsamic or apple bacon vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar - Romaine, Parmesan cheese and herb croutons tossed in our house Caesar dressing
- All served with freshly baked bread, whipped and flavored butter
- Signature Spirit Short Ribs - Asian-style short ribs and scallion mashed potatoes
- Pan-seared Chicken - Seasoned chicken breast topped with wild mushroom ragout, served over herb polenta
- Baked Tilapia - Herb-crusted tilapia atop tomato orzo and drizzled with a lemon caper sauce
- Cavatelli - Pasta tossed with roasted vegetables and tomatoes in a fontina cream sauce
- Grilled Vegetables - Cilantro and lime infused seasonal vegetables
- Mini desserts
Menu subject to change
Excellent. The crew, the music and the food was excellent.
This tour was our Thanksgiving family outing with our Daughter, her husband and our three year old granddaughter. The food was delicious, the scenery was super and the dancing with my grand daughter was awesome. We had a awesome time and recommend this cruise to all.