- 2-hour buffet lunch and dance cruise in Washington DC
- See Washington DC's highlights, including the Washington Monument and Admiral's Row
- Cruise under the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, the only active drawbridge on the Potomac River
- Pass by Alexandria, first settled in the 1600s by Scottish and English tobacco merchants
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Some highlights you will see along the way include the 555-foot (169-meter) Washington Monument, the world’s tallest free-standing stone sculpture. Pass by the Reagan National Airport, one of the busiest airports in the US with an average of one flight every 30 seconds during peak periods!
You'll also cruise by Alexandria, Virginia. Alexandria was first established in the 1600s by tobacco merchants from Scotland and England. Additionally, you’ll see the Torpedo Factory, pass by Admiral's Row, cruise under the famous Woodrow Wilson Bridge, view the US Naval Research Lab and more!
Please see below for a sample buffet lunch menu.
- Harvest salad station featuring field harvest mixed greens with vine-ripe tomato, hot house cucumbers, toasted sunflower seeds, shredded cheddar cheese, herb-toasted croutons, smoked bacon and garbanzo beans served with your choice of dressing
- Country farm potato salad with crisp celery, onions and roasted sweet pimentos tossed with a homemade Dijon mayonnaise
- Fresco Tuscany pasta salad tossed with farm-fresh peppers, sweet onion and herb vinaigrette
- Culinary creations from the kitchen, the daily creation from the chef using the freshest seasonal ingredients
- Oven-baked tilapia fillet with classic lobster sherry cream sauce
- Herb-infused rotisserie chicken, lightly seasoned and infused with a traditional blend of herbs and spices
- Apricot-glazed pork loin, rubbed with special jerk seasoning, slowly simmered and finished with a sweet apricot rice-wine glaze
- Smoked Gouda macaroni and cheese with savory smoked Gouda, mild and sharp cheddar cheeses mixed with gemelli pasta, topped with panko bread crumbs
- Garlic mashed potatoes made from red bliss potatoes finished with a hint of roasted garlic and a touch of light cream
- Local harvest vegetables, a seasonal medley of locally-sourced vegetables, lightly seasoned and steamed
- Freshly baked breads and butter
- Chocolate mousse truffle with moist layers of rich chocolate mousse and cake, enrobed in a decadent chocolate ganache, topped with a drizzle of white chocolate
- Vanilla bean cheesecake, a rich New York style cheesecake topped with layers of moist cake, vanilla bean mousse and a white chocolate ganache, finished with a caramel drizzle
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Additional beverages are available for purchase
Excellent. The crew, the music and the food was excellent.
This tour was our Thanksgiving family outing with our Daughter, her husband and our three year old granddaughter. The food was delicious, the scenery was super and the dancing with my grand daughter was awesome. We had a awesome time and recommend this cruise to all.