- Dinner, dancing and sightseeing cruise on the Potomac River
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Washington DC skyline and waterfront
- Delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet
- Cabaret-style entertainment from an attentive staff
- Dance party with live DJ
Enjoy the all-you-can-eat, fine-dining buffet in an elegant dining room while being entertained by a cabaret performance captivates of song, dance and comedy.
After dinner, feel free to wander the ship’s decks and take a romantic stroll to enjoy more of the twinkling DC skyline. Or hit the dance floor as the DJ spins your favorite songs. Along the way, you’ll pass by Washington DC's popular attractions like the Washington Monument, the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, the Admiral’s Row colonial town homes and more.
Bring your camera – the views on this Washington DC sunset cruise are not to be missed.
- Harvest salad station featuring field harvest mixed greens with vine-ripe tomato, hot house cucumbers, toasted sunflower seeds, shredded cheddar cheese, herb-toasted croutons, smoked bacon and garbanzo beans served with your choice of dressing
- Culinary creations from the kitchen, the daily creation from the chef using the freshest seasonal ingredients
- Garlic encrusted sirloin, oven-roasted served with a red wine demi-glace and fresh horseradish cream
- Herb-marinated pork loin, oven-roasted served with the chef’s handcrafted seasonal sauce
- Island herb grilled chicken breast finished with a lemon basil white wine sauce and sprinkled with fresh cilantro, oregano, parsley, shallots and garlic
- Oven-baked tilapia fillet with classic lobster sherry cream sauce
- Alaskan salmon fillet* served with an orange-soy glaze, topped with a tangy mango pepper salsa
- Tuscan pasta featuring imported gemelli pasta tossed with fresh vine-ripe plum tomatoes, roasted eggplant, artichoke hearts, roasted peppers and mushrooms served with your choice of sauce
- Garlic mashed potatoes made from red bliss potatoes finished with a hint of roasted garlic and a touch of light cream
- Local harvest vegetables, a seasonal medley of locally-sourced vegetables, lightly seasoned and steamed
- Cilantro lime long grain rice steamed with vegetable broth, cilantro and lime
- Fresh steamed green beans, whole beans lightly seasoned
- Chocolate mousse truffle with moist layers of rich chocolate mousse and cake, enrobed in a decadent chocolate ganache, topped with a drizzle of white chocolate
- Vanilla bean cheesecake, a rich New York style cheesecake topped with layers of moist cake, vanilla bean mousse and a white chocolate ganache, finished with a caramel drizzle
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Additional beverages are available for purchase
*Wild Alaskan Salmon is eco-friendly and certified as sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)
Menu subject to change
Reviewed by Tina T, July 2012
Wonderful time. The crew on the cruise made it all worth our time on our last night in DC.
Reviewed by Dan F, April 2012
It was a awesome fun time! We got to meet an energetic, entertaining young couple at our table. Fred, our waiter, was also quite entertaining as well as a waiter who gave us everything we asked for. We live 1500 miles from DC; we had a great time. The DJ was very good at getting everyone involved. The chicken florentina was delicious.