- Dinner, dancing and sightseeing cruise on the Potomac River
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Washington DC skyline and waterfront
- Delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet
- Dance party with live DJ
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Enjoy the all-you-can-eat, fine-dining buffet in an elegant dining room while being entertained by an amazing DJ, dance and comedy.
After dinner, feel free to wander the ship’s decks and take a romantic stroll to enjoy more of the twinkling DC skyline. Or hit the dance floor as the DJ spins your favorite songs. Along the way, you’ll pass by Washington DC's popular attractions like the Washington Monument, the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, the Admiral’s Row colonial town homes and more.
Bring your camera – the views on this Washington DC sunset cruise are not to be missed.
- Spirit Salad - Mixed greens tossed with cranberries, chili almonds and apples, served with roasted garlic balsamic or apple bacon vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar - Romaine, Parmesan cheese and herb croutons tossed in our house Caesar dressing
- All served with freshly baked bread, whipped and flavored butter
- Signature Spirit Short Ribs - Asian-style short ribs and scallion mashed potatoes
- Pan-seared Chicken - Seasoned chicken breast topped with wild mushroom ragout, served over herb polenta
- Baked Tilapia - Herb-crusted tilapia atop tomato orzo and drizzled with a lemon caper sauce
- Cavatelli - Pasta tossed with roasted vegetables and tomatoes in a fontina cream sauce
- Mediterranean Stuffed Tomato - Vine-ripe tomatoes filled with couscous, feta cheese and basil pesto
Sweet Dessert Trio
- Malt ball mousse
- Chocolate fudge cake
- Mini apple crisp
fun night, staff was very pleasant and accomodating. plenty of tasty food.
This tour was amazing!
Dinner was excellent and the crew was outstanding. I will do it again when we return to DC. Would love to be on a daytime cruise to see the river sites.
The river cruise was amazing and the serving staff great !!!
This was very enjoyable. As our first night in DC, this was a great introduction. Wish they did not go back and forth a few times, but eventually we headed out further. Food was good - but be sure to get in line early! Took my two young daughters, too and they had a blast dancing!
Good food good ride. Very hospitable
The crise was done very will. Food was excellent and we had a great time. The crew was also very nice.
Felt sorry for the Cruise Director - very small number of people who were quite unresponsive. A great time was enjoyed by my partner and I
Wonderful time. The crew on the cruise made it all worth our time on our last night in DC.
$108.93 Save $38.93