- Dinner, dancing and sightseeing cruise on the Potomac River
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Washington DC skyline and waterfront
- Delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet
- Cabaret-style entertainment from an attentive staff
- Dance party with live DJ
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Enjoy the all-you-can-eat, fine-dining buffet in an elegant dining room while being entertained by a cabaret performance captivates of song, dance and comedy.
After dinner, feel free to wander the ship’s decks and take a romantic stroll to enjoy more of the twinkling DC skyline. Or hit the dance floor as the DJ spins your favorite songs. Along the way, you’ll pass by Washington DC's popular attractions like the Washington Monument, the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, the Admiral’s Row colonial town homes and more.
Bring your camera – the views on this Washington DC sunset cruise are not to be missed.
- Spirit Salad - Mixed greens tossed with cranberries, chili almonds and apples, served with roasted garlic balsamic or apple bacon vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar - Romaine, Parmesan cheese and herb croutons tossed in our house Caesar dressing
- All served with freshly baked bread, whipped and flavored butter
- Signature Spirit Short Ribs - Asian-style short ribs and scallion mashed potatoes
- Pan-seared Chicken - Seasoned chicken breast topped with wild mushroom ragout, served over herb polenta
- Baked Tilapia - Herb-crusted tilapia atop tomato orzo and drizzled with a lemon caper sauce
- Cavatelli - Pasta tossed with roasted vegetables and tomatoes in a fontina cream sauce
- Mediterranean Stuffed Tomato - Vine-ripe tomatoes filled with couscous, feta cheese and basil pesto
Sweet Dessert Trio
- Malt ball mousse
- Chocolate fudge cake
- Mini apple crisp