Book by May 28, 2016 to save 25% off our previously offered price on select dates!
This special offer is available on Spirit Dinner Cruise Sale options for select dates only
- Dinner, dancing and sightseeing cruise on the Potomac River
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Washington DC skyline and waterfront
- Delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet
- Dance party with live DJ
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a relaxing evening of sightseeing, fine dining and dancing. Fill your plate full of sumptuous dishes from the all-you-can-eat buffet (see sample menu below) and take a seat in the elegant dining room while the DJ entertains with dance tunes and comedy.
After dinner, spin your partner around the dance floor as the DJ plays your favorites. Or take a romantic stroll around the ship’s decks and soak up the illuminated DC landmarks, including the Washington Monument, the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, the Admiral’s Row colonial town homes and more.
- Organic Mixed Field Greens: Grape Tomatoes | English Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Kidney Beans | American | Cheddar Cheese | Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch Dressing | Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low-Fat Italian Dressing
- Organic Spinach & Kale Salad: Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Red Bell Peppers |Red Onions | Lemon & Oregano Dressing
- Roasted Red Beet Salad: Pickled Shallots | Fresh Mint | Italian Parsley
- Orzo & Bay Shrimp Salad: Scallions | English Cucumbers | Cherry Tomatoes
- Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet: Tomatoes | Shallots | Caper Sauce
- Honey & Sesame Chicken: Scallions | Fresno Chilies
- Whole-Roasted Pork Loin: Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Roasted Broccoli Florets: Toasted Garlic | Chili Flakes
- Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole: Green Chilies | Scallions | Fresh Cilantro
- Baked Ziti Pasta: Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese |Mozzarella Cheese | Spinach & Garlic Sauce
- Mashed Potatoes: Idaho Potatoes | Roasted Garlic
- Seasonal Fruit | Cannolis | Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy | Cheesecake | Chocolate Cake | Strawberries & Vanilla Custard | Apple Cobbler
We had a great time on a beautiful September evening. The crew was fantastic!!
I enjoyed the cruise very much. The staff were friendly and professional. The entertainment was fun and enjoyable. I will definitely do it again the next time I visit Washington, DC.
I would liked to have seen two types of chicken, otherwise the meal was delicious.
fun night, staff was very pleasant and accomodating. plenty of tasty food.
This tour was amazing!
Dinner was excellent and the crew was outstanding. I will do it again when we return to DC. Would love to be on a daytime cruise to see the river sites.
The river cruise was amazing and the serving staff great !!!
This was very enjoyable. As our first night in DC, this was a great introduction. Wish they did not go back and forth a few times, but eventually we headed out further. Food was good - but be sure to get in line early! Took my two young daughters, too and they had a blast dancing!
Good food good ride. Very hospitable
The crise was done very will. Food was excellent and we had a great time. The crew was also very nice.
$130.21 Save $32.55