- Dinner, dancing and sightseeing cruise on the Potomac River
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Washington DC skyline and waterfront
- Delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet
- Dance party with live DJ
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Enjoy the all-you-can-eat, fine-dining buffet in an elegant dining room while being entertained by an amazing DJ, dance and comedy.
After dinner, feel free to wander the ship’s decks and take a romantic stroll to enjoy more of the twinkling DC skyline. Or hit the dance floor as the DJ spins your favorite songs. Along the way, you’ll pass by Washington DC's popular attractions like the Washington Monument, the Woodrow Wilson Bridge, the Admiral’s Row colonial town homes and more.
Bring your camera – the views on this Washington DC sunset cruise are not to be missed.
- Organic Mixed Field Greens: Grape Tomatoes | Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Feta Cheese | Black Olives | Kidney Beans | Sunflower Seeds | Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch and Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low Fat Italian
- Organic Spinach and Kale Salad: Parmesan Cheese | Peppers | Red Onions | Roast Garlic Lemon Dressing
- Mediterranean Couscous and Chickpea Salad: Green Onions | Cumin-Paprika Vinaigrette
- Roast Salmon and Tilapia: Garlic Parsley Crust | Tomatoes | Shallots | Capers
- Herb Roasted Chicken: Olive Oil | Rosemary | Sage | Parsley
- Twice Cooked Beef Short Ribs: Asian Chili Sauce | Soy Glaze | Ginger | Scallions | White Sesame Seeds
- Baked Ziti: Cream Spinach Sauce | Parmesan Cheese
- Roast Broccoli: Olive Oil | Garlic | Chili Flakes
- Mashed Potatoes
- Mini Pastries | Cookies | Brownies | Seasonal Fruit
We had a great time on a beautiful September evening. The crew was fantastic!!
I enjoyed the cruise very much. The staff were friendly and professional. The entertainment was fun and enjoyable. I will definitely do it again the next time I visit Washington, DC.
I would liked to have seen two types of chicken, otherwise the meal was delicious.
fun night, staff was very pleasant and accomodating. plenty of tasty food.
This tour was amazing!
Dinner was excellent and the crew was outstanding. I will do it again when we return to DC. Would love to be on a daytime cruise to see the river sites.
The river cruise was amazing and the serving staff great !!!
This was very enjoyable. As our first night in DC, this was a great introduction. Wish they did not go back and forth a few times, but eventually we headed out further. Food was good - but be sure to get in line early! Took my two young daughters, too and they had a blast dancing!
Good food good ride. Very hospitable
The crise was done very will. Food was excellent and we had a great time. The crew was also very nice.