- Wine-tasting and sightseeing combo tour by pedicab in Washington DC
- Sip a variety of fine wines, Champagne or liquors at a classy wine shop in Penn Quarter
- Relax as your guide pedals you to some of DC's most famous historic and cultural attractions
- See Ford Theatre, cruise under the Friendship Arch, explore Chinatown and the Federal Triangle and more
- Enjoy your tastings at the venue first or take them with you on your sightseeing tour
What You Can Expect
Climb aboard a pedicab, a small pedal-operated vehicle, that will take you and your small group of 9 people or fewer on a 40-minute historical tour. Your guide will point out landmarks and highlights such as the Federal Triangle, Chinatown and the Friendship Arch.
Pass the Old Mary Surrat House while your guide details the history of Abraham Lincoln's assassination, as well as other locations relevant to that important historical event. View the International Spy Museum, Madame Tussauds and the National Portrait Gallery.
End your tour at the metro station of your choice, from where you can continue on your own.
Opt for the Tasting on the Go version of the tour, which skips the tasting at Central Liquor and instead let you bring a bottle of wine with you in the pedicab.