- Tour of Washington DC's most famous monuments and landmarks by state-of-the-art luxury 30-passenger coach
- See the White House, Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, and more from your comfortable coach
- Hop off for guided walks around the US Capitol Building, the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial and much more
- Take a scenic 1-hour Potomac River cruise (March 15 - October 6)
- Learn about the sights you see from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 30 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There is so much to see in Washington DC, so this tour is a great way to keep you from being overwhelmed. Having the guide accompany you at the stops really sets this tour apart. If you can, visit in the spring to take advantage of the Potomac River cruise!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- This boots was made for ...Photo by: Coco L
- Lovely MaryPhoto by: Coco L
- Arlington CemetaryPhoto by: dbcopley
- on the Potomac river cruise ...Photo by: dbcopley
- F.D.R With His Dog MemorialPhoto by: dbcopley
- Iwa Jima MemorialPhoto by: dbcopley
- On the Potomac River curise ...Photo by: dbcopley
- Korean MemorialPhoto by: dbcopley
- Lincolin MemorialPhoto by: dbcopley
- CapitalPhoto by: dbcopley
- W W 2 MemorialPhoto by: dbcopley
- at the White HousePhoto by: dbcopley
- Estatua en el Memorial de la ...Photo by: Patricia G
- Rambla sobre el Potomac, ...Photo by: Patricia G
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: Patricia G
- Memorial de la 2a. Guerra ...Photo by: Patricia G
- Capitol Tour DC!Photo by: trip
- DSC_0134.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC_0133.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC_0104.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Informative and comfortable with knowledgeable guide and driver.
This was a great quick tour of D.C. It was my first time there so I was able to see several things in a short period of time. Our guide was wonderful. She told us so much history about everything. She was very pleasant and kept our group together. It was very educational. I would highly recommend this tour.
Mary is an excellent, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable tour guide. We truly enjoyed her stories full of
Informative facts and historical details.
Mary was so knowledgeable! There was not a question raised by the 27 of us that she didn't know the answer to. She was so kind and made our day feel more like visiting a friend in a new town than taking a tour. I would recommend this tour to anyone. There is so much more to understand about the monuments than most of us realize!
John A. was especially good. Very professional, informational, knowledgeable, kind, courteous, helpful. John was the. BEST. tour guide I/we have ever had!!!!!!!! Sam, the driver, was super good in maneuvering the traffic.!! Glenn and Ellen Barnes
Excellent tour. Tour guide Christopher was very knowledgeable, had a great sense of humour and was most accommodating of everyone's needs. Great value for money.
Chris and Tony were outstanding. Very comfortable, safe, entertaining and very informative. I can't think of a better way to do a quick orientation and see this much for a very reasonable price.
A great value.
Kristofer and Ali were amazing !
The tour was a perfect way to see DC in 6 hours. Our guide Christopher was absolutely WONDERFUL!
He was informative, big personality, friendly, funny and professional all in one package!! I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to visit D.C. A
Christopher was excellent. He was very professional, entertaining/ knowledgeable. He is an excellent guide. He never asked for tip at the end, which was refreshing although, pretty much everyone volunteered to provide :
He made the DC trip exceptional ....