- Tour of Washington DC's most famous monuments and landmarks by state-of-the-art luxury 30-passenger coach
- See the White House, Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, and more from your comfortable coach
- Hop off for guided walks around the US Capitol Building, the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial and much more
- Take a scenic 1-hour Potomac River cruise (March 15 - October 6)
- Learn about the sights you see from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 30 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There is so much to see in Washington DC, so this tour is a great way to keep you from being overwhelmed. Having the guide accompany you at the stops really sets this tour apart. If you can, visit in the spring to take advantage of the Potomac River cruise!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- This boots was made for ...Photo by: Coco L
- Lovely MaryPhoto by: Coco L
- Arlington CemetaryPhoto by: dbcopley
- on the Potomac river cruise ...Photo by: dbcopley
- F.D.R With His Dog MemorialPhoto by: dbcopley
- Iwa Jima MemorialPhoto by: dbcopley
- On the Potomac River curise ...Photo by: dbcopley
- Korean MemorialPhoto by: dbcopley
- Lincolin MemorialPhoto by: dbcopley
- CapitalPhoto by: dbcopley
- W W 2 MemorialPhoto by: dbcopley
- at the White HousePhoto by: dbcopley
- Estatua en el Memorial de la ...Photo by: Patricia G
- Rambla sobre el Potomac, ...Photo by: Patricia G
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: Patricia G
- Memorial de la 2a. Guerra ...Photo by: Patricia G
- Capitol Tour DC!Photo by: trip
- DSC_0134.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC_0133.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC_0104.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
From the comfort of an air-conditioned coach, drive past the White House, the many Smithsonian museums, the National Mall, Freedom Plaza and much more. Enjoy an entertaining and educational narrative from the expert local guide, with frequent photo op stops of the historic and iconic landmark locations.
Also experience guided walks around the United States Capitol, the Lincoln Memorial, the World War II Memorial, the Marine Corps Memorial (better known as the Iwo Jima Memorial) and the Korean War Veterans Memorial. Along the way, learn about the history of these famous monuments and examine them up close.
This tour also features a scenic, seasonal 1-hour boat cruise along the Potomac River (March 15 to October 16). Lunch is available on board, if option selected. Outside of those dates, visit the Fashion Centre at Pentagon City for shopping and lunch.
The tour concludes back at the United States Navy Memorial. See lunch options below and specify your desired selection at checkout. All lunch options include a beverage and chips.
- Roasted turkey and provolone cheese on hero roll
- Honey ham and cheddar cheese on kaiser roll
- Homemade tuna salad on kaiser roll
- Roasted chicken on hero roll
- Roasted vegetable wrap with hummus on flour tortilla
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- Seasonal kale salad with carrots, cucumbers, dried cranberries, and balsamic vinaigrette
- Classic chicken caesar salad
This tour was amazing!
It was a wonderful experience and I learned so much from the tour. Our guide Chris was great and had so much historical knowledge. He kept us on track w/our stops and added so much humor into the tour. I definitely would recommend this tour.
Ralph was a great tour guide! Wonderful day touring the city and a nice time on boat ride!
Excellent. Tour guide, Terry?, was excellent, very knowledgeable, kept the group together and covered a lot of good history that I didn't know about. I would highly recommend this tour. However, you walk more than you realize....my fitbit said about 12,000 steps. They had a lot of water for us, which we needed.
Tony and Christ our guide and bus driver were great in providing lots of interesting facts, information, and humor as this trip was truly the Washington DC Mall in ONE DAY.
This tour was Fabulous! It had been years since my husband and I had been to DC. I highly recommend your tour and your experienced staff. Our guide Brian was very knowledgable and truly made our trip experience wonderful!!! We can and #39;t wait to do a night tour with ya and #39;ll.
Shout out to our driver too!
Great time and educational too. My teenage children will remember this for the rest of their lives!
This tour was amazing!
We only had 1 day to spend in DC and this tour was perfect. We were able to see the City highlights we have done all the monuments before but it is always nice to see things again and our tour guide was very knowledgeable. I really appreciated how smoothly everything was run- we kept on schedule and the whole day was very well orchestrated. We had our 16 month old son with us which can be challenging when you are on a tour like this and our Guide was so nice to us and didn't make us feel like an annoyance even as we lugged the stroller on and off the bus. We couldn't have asked for a better day.
Tour guide was excellent. Bus was very nice. Congenial group of people. Nicely done!