- Tour of Washington DC's most famous monuments and landmarks by state-of-the-art luxury 30-passenger coach
- See the White House, Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, and more from your comfortable coach
- Hop off for guided walks around the US Capitol Building, the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial and much more
- Take a scenic 1-hour Potomac River cruise (March 15 - October 6)
- Learn about the sights you see from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 30 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There is so much to see in Washington DC, so this tour is a great way to keep you from being overwhelmed. Having the guide accompany you at the stops really sets this tour apart. If you can, visit in the spring to take advantage of the Potomac River cruise!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- This boots was made for ...Photo by: Coco L
- Lovely MaryPhoto by: Coco L
- Arlington CemetaryPhoto by: dbcopley
- on the Potomac river cruise ...Photo by: dbcopley
- F.D.R With His Dog MemorialPhoto by: dbcopley
- Iwa Jima MemorialPhoto by: dbcopley
- On the Potomac River curise ...Photo by: dbcopley
- Korean MemorialPhoto by: dbcopley
- Lincolin MemorialPhoto by: dbcopley
- CapitalPhoto by: dbcopley
- W W 2 MemorialPhoto by: dbcopley
- at the White HousePhoto by: dbcopley
- Estatua en el Memorial de la ...Photo by: Patricia G
- Rambla sobre el Potomac, ...Photo by: Patricia G
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: Patricia G
- Memorial de la 2a. Guerra ...Photo by: Patricia G
- Capitol Tour DC!Photo by: trip
- DSC_0134.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC_0133.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC_0104.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
A little wobbly at the start, as the bus and tour guide were late and the group was standing and wondering what was happening. However, once we were on our way the driver and tour guide were both excellent and the tour provided everything we were promised and again, excellent tour guide Nick???. Very happy to have the river cruise included a week after the end of the season for that. Cheers Harry and Jill Freedman
It was so hot! The complimentary cold water was greatly appreciated. Our tour guide was wonderful! You must be able to stay with the group or else.
This was worth every penny. My wife and I enjoyed every minute. Brian was very informative and I can't say enough to encourage people to book this tour. The junket on the Potomic was the iceing on the cake. :-. G
Nick was a fabulous guide and it was a great way to acclimate to the city
Our trip was great and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Our guide, Christopher, did an amazing job of sharing not only all of the sites, but great history and detail as well. We had a man separate from the group during the tour and Christopher handled that situation very well until all parties were reunited again. It was truly a great day and way to see lots of the historic sites in Washington DC. Thank you!
Andy was very entertaining and informative. Good overview for the limited time we had in DC.
If you have enough time to visit the city in detail, this trip can help you as a very good starting point in order to set the milestones and plan your entire visit otherwise, if you have limited time, this trip is perfect to visit the most important and relevant interest sites of DC. Kudos for Mary and Julio, who made this experience very educational and very funny!! In the underworld they are also known as Bonnie and Clyde
Tour guide excellent,drive great,very interesting stops time flu by
Our tour guide Christopher was the best! So much personality and very knowledgeable. We saw so much in 6 hours we even had a boat ride on the Potomac River. We never could have done all of this on our own and for such an affordable rate.
I could not recommend it more highly. It is awesome and if you tried to do it yourself you'd need at least two who days. Nick our guide was superb in every way.