- Martinborough wine region day trip from Wellington
- Enjoy wine tastings at four award-winning vineyards
- Savour mouth-watering, local gourmet cuisine and an antipasto lunch
- Travel through the stunning countryside of the North Island
- Sample delicious cheese platter and sweet delights
What You Can Expect
Just over an hour from Wellington, depart by train for a scenic journey with stunning views of Wellington harbour and the Wairarapa Valley where you will disembark at Featherston Railway Station to meet your driver guide for the day.
Experience four boutique award-winning Martinborough vineyards. Enjoy wine tastings throughout the day, a delicious local gourmet antipasto lunch in the charming wine village, gourmet delights, and to finish, a delectable cheese platter and coffee.
Hosted by our local driver guide, experience in style the best that Martinborough has to offer. On this personalised and intimate tour you may also meet some of the passionate owners and winemakers behind the vineyards.
If time allows, explore village craft shops and local galleries
Naomi was wonderful. She was so informative and delightful. A must do for a day from Wellington
Our tour guide Naomi was fantastic. There were only 5 of us on the trip but all gelled really well. The tour of the vineyards was very informative and interesting. And the lunch was delightful.