- New Zealand film locations tour from The Lord of the Rings trilogy
- See the beautiful natural attractions of the North Island that served as Middle-earth
- Visit the sites of Rivendell, the River Anduin, Lothlorien and more
- Choose either a 4- or 8-hour tour to suit your schedule — hotel transport provided
- Morning or afternoon tea included; lunch provided on full-day tour
- Small-group tour limited to just six people provides a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The tour was amazing and so was my guide Michael. We went to heaps of locations and he gave us lots of information regarding The Lord Of The Rings, and to go to weta workshop as well was amazing. To top it all off you get to go somewhere special at the end. It's after your main tour around Wellington and weta workshop that you go to an iconic place, but I'll let you figure it out what it is. So do the tour!
Thank you very much!
Comfortable vehicle and provision of morning refreshments very welcome. Not too much time spent driving from location to location. Very knowledgable tour guide.
one word excellent
W L N
The tour was good. Was expecting a bit more as what the website describes. Was a bit disappointed that your website shows photos of the hobbit holes yet you don't see them. Think the website needs to be updated.
We lived it but did not realize in advance it was a tour in a bus of the outside sites of the movie locations. There was no real description of the event. But we loved it
Our guide had an excellent knowledge of the LOTR movies and his behind the scenes stories were really interesting. Having the photos and film clips on the ipod really showed the locations. The 4 hours went so fast and the muffin for morning tea was a lovely surprise. Well worth going if you are a fan of the movies.