- Full-day tour of Wellington and the South Coast, from Wellington
- Learn about Wellington’s maritime history, Maori culture and more at the renowned Museum of Wellington City and Sea
- Enjoy a fun 4WD journey to Red Rocks where you visit a New Zealand fur seal colony
- Pass through Terawhiti Station, one of New Zealand's largest and oldest sheep stations, now also the site of a modern wind farm
- Get great views of the Tasman Sea, Pacific Ocean, Cook Strait and, on a clear day, the South Island
- Relax during a bistro lunch at a cafe with excellent views over Wellington Harbour
- Small-group tour with a maximum of six people allows for a more customized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was an awesome tour. Our tour guide Mike was absolutely amazing. He took us all around Wellington. His knowledge of the area is expert.
Nicole L R
Our tour was amazing and so was our guide Mike. He was knowledgeable, pleasant and an overall great tour guide. The sights were amazing and the who.e day was great...well worth the money. I wpould highly recommend this tour!
Wonderful tour and tour guide. We throughly enjoed the day.
Great tour. Went to unbelievable sights doing things which could never be done on your own.
Ron and Geri Bise Napa, Ca
It's a fantastic trip. We've seen lots of things. The guide is friendly and helpful. Many thanks.