- 2.5-hour guided tour of Wellington's highlights
- Discover Wellington's rolling hills, rugged scenic bays and iconic architectural landmarks
- Don't miss out on must-see attractions including the famous Beehive and parliament buildings, and Old St Paul's Cathedral
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the city from Mt Victoria
- Optional cable car ride (own expense)
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Another fabulous tour by Viator...
Our driver Graeme was very knowledable on his home town, and made the tour really interesting.
Lucky for us windy Wellington did not live up to its name on the day we were there, and it was a beautiful sunny day.
The views from Mt Victoria were absolutely stunning, and I particularly loved the Rose garden too...
We really enjoyed this tour, we saw a diverse range of sights all over Wellington. Sharon, our tour guide, was delightful. We were highly impressed with her diplomacy in dealing with other guests of the tour who didn't follow her instructions. We enjoyed what we saw and her knowledge of the area was amazing. Loved this tour and would highly recommend.
Graham our tour guide made the whole experience very enjoyable he is knowledgeable , fun to be around and an asset to the company.
Excellent , highly recommend.
Driver knew all the local info.
Managed to get a ride on the cable car from top to bottom.
Awesome tour with a friendly tour guide
Guide/driver did an excellent job of introducing us to Wellington.
Great Tour, Very convenient. Strongly recommended.
Great guide and driver. Exactly what we booked for. Very professional and would recommend it!
We were given a terrific trip by the guide. He covered a lot of territory and gave a real feel for the city of Wellington. Even with a lot of cold and rain it was a great tour.
More than our money's worth!