- 2.5-hour guided tour of Wellington's highlights
- Discover Wellington's rolling hills, rugged scenic bays and iconic architectural landmarks
- Don't miss out on must-see attractions including the famous Beehive and parliament buildings, and Old St Paul's Cathedral
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the city from Mt Victoria
- Optional cable car ride (own expense)
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
great tour brought back memories of when we were there many years ago
Our tour guide was exceptionally good and took us all around Wellington. We were very impressed with the botanical garden
Fantastic guide, beautiful, sunny day, stunning city. The inner city is not very attractive,--which is only a 3 m2 area of the entire city. The hills and the suburbs are very beautiful. Lovely visit tho the botanical gardens, nice ride on the cable car. Recommended tour.
Great way of seeing the Wellington sights. Driver excellent.
Enjoyed this tour . Your drivers are very good and intersting
Tour was very good, once w left. We had to wait a half hour for 4 people who were late. Everyone on bus not happy about that.
Another excellent tour.
Excellent. Perhaps you could emphasize more that you have shore excursions from close to ships? Not many on board. The supervisor of this tour should not ask drivers to wait for people who book and then don't turn up. Waste of time. Driver/ guide fantastic particularly on those narrow streets. Great city.
This was a good tour. Driver was very informative and clearly heard and understood. Enjoyed the sites.