- 2.5-hour guided tour of Wellington's highlights
- Discover Wellington's rolling hills, rugged scenic bays and iconic architectural landmarks
- Don't miss out on must-see attractions including the famous Beehive and parliament buildings, and Old St Paul's Cathedral
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the city from Mt Victoria
- Optional cable car ride (own expense)
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Visit the summit of Mt Victoria for panoramic city views, and see how Wellington curves around the harbor, surrounded by rolling hills and rugged bays. You also have the option to take a ride on Wellington’s iconic red cable car (own expense), from the city center at Lambton Quay to the botanic gardens in the hilltop suburb of Kelburn.
Returning to the harbor, enjoy a trip around the city’s scenic inlets before being dropped off at your cruise ship in Wellington port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Wellington port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
There was a big mix up before we got to do our tour, I had booked it on the net and were told to be there 10 minutes before the tour started which we were.... We were looking for a Viator bus and should have been told to look for a Hammonds bus!!. After phone calls to the number we had been given.. were told it was out of hours!!! There were others from the ship also looking for the same bus... not a well organised company I am afraid. The driver of the bus was looking for his tourists and we were looking for him at the ship!! When we finally got to go on the tour with the man from Hammonds...the driver was very good and very informative,.
This was a good excursion but could be a bit longer price was right what we seen was just a small amount that is in Wellington.cheers