- 2.5-hour guided tour of Wellington's highlights
- Discover Wellington's rolling hills, rugged scenic bays and iconic architectural landmarks
- Don't miss out on must-see attractions including the famous Beehive and parliament buildings, and Old St Paul's Cathedral
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the city from Mt Victoria
- Optional cable car ride (own expense)
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Visit the summit of Mt Victoria for panoramic city views, and see how Wellington curves around the harbor, surrounded by rolling hills and rugged bays. You also have the option to take a ride on Wellington’s iconic red cable car (own expense), from the city center at Lambton Quay to the botanic gardens in the hilltop suburb of Kelburn.
Returning to the harbor, enjoy a trip around the city’s scenic inlets before being dropped off at your cruise ship in Wellington port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Wellington port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Really good trip, excellent driver/guide and the trip took in most of the major sights. A good amount of time was allowed at each stop to take photos etc. Good value , well worth it!
We had an excellent tour guide/driver in a mini coach. The lady had not be doing the job for long and was refreshingly honest and hilarious. She ensured that we did not miss any of the highlights and used her feminine charms to jockey the best positions for us. A good all round tour of Wellington and the immediate areas