- Kapiti Coast tour from Wellington
- Enjoy panoramic views from Battle Hill Park and Paekakariki Hill over the North and South Islands
- See Camp Russell and Rangiatea Historic Church in Otaki
- Visit Nga Manu Wildlife Sanctuary for up-close encounters with local kiwi birds
- Sample delicious ice cream and locally made chocolates
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
marilyn h USA
tour guide was so kind and did an excellent job of showing us his country and points of interest.
The pick up was on time. We were the only 2 people so had the mini bus to ourselves. The driver was very accommodating and we changed the itinerary slightly as we prefered to have longer at the wild life sanctury and didn't want to visit the motor museum. The scenery is beautiful and it was a very enjoyable day.