- Martinborough wine country and wine-tasting shore excursion
- Visit four selected wineries and sample locally produced wines
- Learn how New Zealand's renowned wines are produced with your professional guide
- Enjoy a light á la carte lunch
- Explore Greytown at your own pace
- Stop at Schoc chocolate shop for some delicious chocolate tastings
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
In the famous Martinborough wine region, enjoy relaxed wine tastings at two vineyards. Stop for lunch at a local restaurant, offering tasty selections from an à la carte menu.
After lunch, visit another two vineyards for wine tastings before visiting the historic town of Greytown. Spend time at your leisure in Greytown, exploring the scenic main street lined with attractive 19th-century wooden buildings, and browsing the town’s antique shops, galleries and chic boutiques.
Pay a visit to Greytown’s Schoc chocolate shop before traveling back to your cruise ship at Wellington port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Wellington port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.