- Admission to both ZEALANDIA: The Exhibition and Sanctuary Valley in Wellington
- See an amazing exhibition showcasing New Zealand’s natural history and world-renowned conservation movement
- Be amazed by the lifelike models of prehistoric and extinct animals
- The option to join free talks provided by ZEALANDIA'S rangers daily between 12 and 3pm
- Explore New Zealand’s native birds, reptiles and insects in Sanctuary Valley
What You Can Expect
As you step outside into Sanctuary Valley, the world’s first fully fenced, urban eco-sanctuary, look and listen for more than30 species of native birds and reptiles, including tuatara, saddleback, hihi, takahe and many more. ZEALANDIA’S 500-year vision is to restore the Sanctuary Valley as close as possible to its pre-human state.
To gain greater insight, you can join the ZEALANDIA rangers for free talks at 12pm, 1pm, 2pm or 3pm daily.
To ZEALANDIA from Wellington
- i-Site: 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm
- Te Papa: 9:35am, 10:35am, 11:35am,1 2:35pm, 1:35pm, 2:35pm
- YHA: 9:40am, 10:40am, 11:40am, 12:40pm, 1:40pm, 2:40pm
- Rydges: 9:50am, 10:50am, 11:50am, 12:50pm, 1:50pm, 2:50pm
- Novotel: 9:55am, 10:55am, 11:55am, 12:55pm, 1:55pm, 2:55pm
- Top Cable Car: 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm
From ZEALANDIA returning to i-Site
- ZEALANDIA: 10:15am, 11:15am, 12:15pm, 1.15pm, 2.15pm, 4:00pm, 5:00pm
Truly a highlight. I'd recommend this one to everyone.
This was good value. The museum had an excellent display of NZ flora and fauna and the walk around the park very interesting.The free shuttle there and back made it an excellent way of understanding NZ