- One-of-a-kind New Year's Eve celebration 6,000 feet (1,829 meters) above Whistler Village!
- Travel up Blackcomb Mountain on a 17-19 person, warm and cozy Snowcat
- Dine on a delicious, gourmet fondue dinner that includes one glass of wine
- Two evening departure times
What You Can Expect
- Traditional Gruyere and Emmanthal Cheese Fondue served with crusty multigrain bread for dipping
- Chicken and Beef Tenderloin with Vegetable Broth Fondue for cooking
- Mixed vegetables and baby potatoes served with a variety of dipping sauces
- Fresh Baked Fruit Pie and Ice Cream
- Coffee / tea
- One glass of wine is also included.
- No additional alcohol
- In addition to the regular menu, we will be serving: Tiger Prawns, halibut, and scallops as well as the chef’s special New Year's Eve dessert. Price includes a glass of wine with dinner and entertainment.