- One-of-a-kind New Year's Eve celebration 6,000 feet (1,829 meters) above Whistler Village!
- Travel up Blackcomb Mountain on a 17-19 person, warm and cozy Snowcat
- Dine on a delicious, gourmet fondue dinner that includes one glass of wine
- Two evening departure times
What You Can Expect
The Snowcat will set off and make its way up Blackcomb Mountain at 4:30pm. Upon arrival, you're treated to a delicious dinner featuring Gruyere and Emmanthal cheese fondue, chicken and beef tenderloin and mixed vegetables and baby potatoes.
The second Snowcat departures of the evening is at 9pm. This tour extends longer to accommodate for the New Year’s Eve celebration. In addition to the main menu, the chef serves Tiger Prawns, halibut, and scallops as well as the a special New Year’s Eve dessert!
- Traditional Gruyere and Emmanthal Cheese Fondue served with crusty multigrain bread for dipping
- Chicken and Beef Tenderloin with Vegetable Broth Fondue for cooking
- Mixed vegetables and baby potatoes served with a variety of dipping sauces
- Fresh Baked Fruit Pie and Ice Cream
- Coffee / tea
- One glass of wine is also included.
- No additional alcohol
- In addition to the regular menu, we will be serving: Tiger Prawns, halibut, and scallops as well as the chef’s special New Year's Eve dessert. Price includes a glass of wine with dinner and entertainment.