- 4-hour progressive dinner tour of Whistler's fine-dining restaurants
- Enjoy four full courses and additional tastings
- Led by a passionate foodie guide
- Eat at award-winning restaurants and Whistler hot-spots
- Learn how to sabre Champagne in a 15,000 bottle wine cellar!
- Small group size limited to 15 ensures a more personalized experience
- Open ticket - tour can be taken on any day during your visit!
What You Can Expect
Bearfoot Bistro: Amuse-bouche plate from Melissa Craig, Canada's best chef in 2008, with wine cellar tour and Champagne-sabering lesson
Hy’s Steakhouse: Cajun crusted blackened ahi tuna with blind wine tasting seminar
Quattro: Veal or wild salmon main course sided with restaurant signature pasta
Rogers' Chocolates: Icewine Truffle
FireRock Lounge, Mix Lounge or Flipside Lounge: Chef's choice of seasonal dessert
Great ambiance, delicious food and very fancy restaurants!
Kay torta Australia
Fantastic time went to great places on the tour. Very cold walking around to each place for the different courses. Highlight Bear Foot Inn. They also offer different food tours in whilster itself .