Journey up Blackcomb Mountain to the remote and charming Crystal Hut at 6000 feet (1800 meters) for Whistler's only mountain-top dining experience. Drive your own snowmobile then enjoy a traditional candlelit fondue dinner with fine wine while being entertained with local songs and stories.
- Snowmobile ride and dinner on Blackcomb Mountain
- Candlelit fondue dinner
- Fine wine and live entertainment
- Breathtaking panoramic views
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
What You Can Expect
Be treated to the chefs' local interpretation of a traditional candle-lit fondue dinner accompanied by fine wine and followed by freshly baked fruit pie served hot from a wood fired oven. From the deck of the rustic cabin, enjoy the rich array of alpine colors and panoramic views of the surrounding Coast Mountain Range. Or simply relax and enjoy the live entertainment.
There are many beautiful sights along the trails of Whistler. You are encouraged to bring a camera along. Please bring a small backpack or "fanny pack to store it in while you are riding the ATVs / snowmobile.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to ride as a passenger with an adult.
- This tour is rated as Moderate. It is appropriate for adventurous beginners to intermediate drivers. Great mix of moderate terrain.