- 1.5- to 2-hour treetop canopy walk in Whistler
- Walk on wooden bridges suspended 200 feet above the ground
- Get a bird's-eye perspective of the Whistler forest
- Enjoy comprehensive narration from a knowledgeable guide
- Transport from Whistler Village is included on this family-friendly tour
What You Can Expect
Located in the valley dividing Blackcomb and Whistler Mountains, is a place that allows you to walk through the treetops of magnificent cedars, hemlocks and firs. Your guide will point out the difference in forest composition between the ancient, old growth forests and the second generation forests that exist in the area. There is also interpretative signage along the way. This nature walk through the forest canopy is the ideal blend of interactive learning and outdoor adventure exploration that visitors of all ages will enjoy.
Great knowledge about the forest and the views were spectacular.
This tour was amazing!
A lovely gentle walk magnificent treetops. Our guide was very knowledgeable about all areas of the forest and environment.
It was good we were left just wanting a little more