- Guided snowshoe adventure in Whistler
- Hike through Callaghan Valley’s ancient forests and soak up the relaxing wilderness atmosphere
- Choose the morning or afternoon hike for a fun, challenging adventure
- Equipment, snacks and tea included
- Suitable for those with a moderate fitness level, 8 years old and older
What You Can Expect
After a brief orientation, strap in to the provided snow shoes and follow your adventure guide into the quiet, snowy forest. Take advantage of the mobility that the snow shoes provide, trekking over deep snowdrifts and in between snowed-in trees. Hike along the Medicine Trail, stopping to sample tea leaves and hear about their medicinal properties. Keep hydrated with water provided by your guide.
Deep in the old-growth forest, learn about the history of the Callaghan Valley. Admire the giant hemlock, fir and cedar trees that form a forest canopy high above.
After your heart-pumping trek is over, sit with your group by the fire for some tea and trail bars.
Please Note: This hike is appropriate for those with a moderate fitness level, 8 years and older.
A great chance to experience the deafening silence and spectacular scenery of the Callaghan Valley. Stomping though feet of fresh snow, learning about the region's rich heritage and enjoying a little break from the pistes. Bliss! Heartily recommended.