- 3 hour snowmobile tour through Callaghan Valley
- Location of the 2010 Winter Olympics
- Deep forested trails and frozen lakes
- Breathtaking views of the Coastal Mountain Range
- Alexander Falls
- Add a full Yukon Breakfast onto the tour for a truly unique morning
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
What You Can Expect
If you choose to include breakfast, mid-way through your run you will stop at a rustic cabin for a full Yukon feast including Canadian bacon, Yukon potatoes, eggs, pancakes with real maple syrup and more, all cooked on an old fashioned wood stove. After recharging, head back on the snowmobile to continue your adventure.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to ride as a passenger with an adult.
- This tour is rated as Intermediate. It is appropriate for adventurous beginners to intermediate drivers. Great mix of moderate terrain.
Absolutely brilliant experience! The snowmobile ride was so fun and breakfast in the Yukon lodge was tasty! Would definitely recommend this trip!
I booked the tour with some friends to celebrate my birthday. We all came back saying what a fantastic ride we'd had. Kristy our guide was fantastic. None of us had ridden a snow mobile before and she made it easy for us to learn and navigate our way around. If you're considering this tour 'Just Do It' you won't regret it!
Well organised, professional and on time. Groups were matched very well.
Best tour ever! A few buddies and I took this tour to kill some time away from the slopes, and this adrenaline packed tour was the best. We also got hooked up with an excellent tour guide and he made this tour an amazing experience!