- A guided bicycle tour of Whitehorse along flat, paved paths
- Hear why your guide chose Yukon’s capital city as their home
- Soak up views of the Yukon River from the Millennium Trail
- Enjoy snacks and water on a short break
- A great way to see Whitehorse on a laid-back bike ride around town
What You Can Expect
In the late 19th century, the discovery of gold in the Klondike attracted prospectors to this corner of the world to set up camp along the Yukon River. It's said that the city is named after the rapids of the Yukon River. A group of stampeders envisioned the rushing water as the flowing white mane of a horse.
Imagine this scene as you pedal along the 3-mile (5-km) Millennium Trail for views of the Yukon River. During other parts of the tour, cruise by art sculptures, a kayak park and the SS Klondike National Historic Site. Need a break? Enjoy a brief stop for snacks and water.
En route, feel free to ask your guide for recommendations on where to eat, shop or explore—you can expect an honest local opinion!
Arrive back at the Westmark Hotel to end of your easy bike tour of Whitehorse.