- 4-day tour of England’s Lake District with hotel accommodation, breakfasts and dinners
- Spend three nights at the 4-star Lindeth Howe Country House Hotel in Bowness-on-Windermere
- Discover the majestic National Park on two full-day tours, with a lake cruise included
- Enjoy a Ten Lakes Spectacular tour to ten beautiful lakes, plus Grasmere and Keswick
- Take a High Mountain Passes tour over Hardknott Pass and ride the Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway
- Enjoy free time to explore Bowness and its surroundings as you wish
- Relax with included Windermere and Bowness transfers either side of your stay
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour and accommodations. I would highly recommend this trip.
Hotel was superb. Meals outstanding, service great. The tours of the Lake District were gorgeous, informative and fun. Would highly recommend this tour.
Great tour, amazing food, and beautiful scenery. Tour company provided excellent customer service.
Everything was excellent .The Mountain Goat tours were fantastic and the accommodation at Lindeth Howe was great
The two day trips were a great introduction to the lakes district. A large area was covered with gifted guides with lots of local knowledge. I'm planning my next trip back to complete some of the splendid walks. My accommodation was excellent: the staff were friendly and professional, the room was clean and comfortable. The stand out component of my stay was the 3 course meal served each night. It was innovative and delicious, a job well done
This was a wonderful, and unforgettable trip. The Lindeth Howe Hotel was quite charming, the food was wonderful. The staff from the Mountain Goat, the travel service which took me on my daily tours were knowledgeable and adept at navigating the narrow roads. This is a good tour for the single traveller.
Great hotel with efficient staff and really good dinners. I was given the Westmorland Suite and that was fantastic! No mini fridge but otherwise really excellent. 2 full day Mountain Goat tours were interesting. Staff in the Windermere office were very helpful. Overall I enjoyed my trip - better weather would have made things perfect. I can't pin this disappointment on anyone so would definitely recommend this tour to people in the UK and abroad.