Travel back in time to three different time periods in Xi’an! The Banpo Neolithic Village gives a great background of prehistoric times, while the Terracotta Warriors and Horses display takes you to 210 BC during the time of Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of China. You’ll also visit an authentic Chinese market and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. This full-day guided tour delivers a fantastic historical and cultural overview of the province.
- Full-day historical tour from Xi'an including the Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Neolithic Village
- Get an in-depth look at Xi'an's interesting history - great for history buffs!
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit a local Chinese market
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Travel by air-conditioned coach
What You Can Expect