Book and travel by February 28th, 2014 and save up to 30% off the recommended retail price!
- Private cultural tour of Xi’an with an expert, English-speaking guide
- Visit Tang Dynasty-era Big Wild Goose Pagoda and discover the importance of Buddhism in the Xi’an region
- Discover China’s time-honored traditions during a tea ceremony, and taste some teas alongside locals
- Feast on a delectable dumpling spread
- Watch a Tang Dynasty Show, a cultural performance combining dance and music to portray China’s rich history
- All public transportation fees included
What You Can Expect
Afterward, take a leisurely stroll to a nearby tea house to watch a tea ceremony. Discover China’s tea culture as you witness the traditional ritual of preparing and tasting teas, and then taste some of the teas to try out the methods you've just seen.
Once you’re rejuvenated by the soothing teas, take public transportation with your guide to the Sunshine Theater to watch an entertaining Tang Dynasty Show, which combines elegant poetry, dance, signing, music, impressive choreography and stunning costumes to portray China's long history. While enjoying this spectacular showcase of Chinese culture, feast on a scrumptious banquet of authentic Chinese dumplings.