Book by August 31, 2014 and save 10%!
- Private day tour of Xi’an with an expert guide and driver
- See the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Terracotta Warriors and Emperor Qin's Mausoleum
- Visit Tang Dynasty-era Big Wild Goose Pagoda and discover the importance of Buddhism in the Xi’an region
- Watch a Tang Dynasty show, a cultural performance combining dance and music to portray China’s rich history
- Enjoy lunch at a restaurant and feast on a delectable dumpling spread at dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle included
What You Can Expect
Afterward, your driver will take you to the Sunshine Theater to watch an entertaining Tang Dynasty show, which combines elegant poetry, dance, signing, music, impressive choreography and stunning costumes to portray China's long history. While enjoying this spectacular showcase of Chinese culture, feast on a scrumptious banquet of authentic Chinese dumplings.