- Private Terracotta Warriors tour in Xi’an with airport transfer
- See the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Terracotta Warriors and Emperor Qin's Mausoleum, honoring the first emperor of China
- Learn about the history of this funerary art from your knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy a home-cooked Chinese lunch in a local family’s home
- Our tour provides an unforgettable experience in Xi’an carefully tailored for your comfort and interests
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
I had a wonderful experience on this tour. Michelle is an excellent guide! She provided me with great knowledge of the city of Xian and the Terracotta Warriors. She is very pleasant and a great host! After the tour, I had plenty of time to explore the city of Xian. What a great city!
Michelle is a great tour guide!
great tour , great city , an our tour girl May Ling was the best ever , she was so nice , and she explain everything , you can ask her anything she know the answer , the lunch was one of the best in china in a small house very friendly house , viator score high really high with this tour and the tour lady , five stars for her,and for viator a 20 out of 10