- Private Terracotta Warriors tour in Xi’an with airport transfer
- See the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Terracotta Warriors and Emperor Qin's Mausoleum, honoring the first emperor of China
- Learn about the history of this funerary art from your knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy a home-cooked Chinese lunch in a local family’s home
- Our tour provides an unforgettable experience in Xi’an carefully tailored for your comfort and interests
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Your exciting time in Xi'an will start immediately when you arrive at the airport, where your guide will meet you and take you on a 1- to 1.5-hour drive to the Terracotta Warriors and Emperor Qin's Mausoleum for a 3-hour tour.
The Terracotta Army (or the Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses) is a collection of terracotta sculptures depicting the armies of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China, dating all the way back to the 3rd century BC. Your guide will teach you about the history of this funerary art, which involved burying the sculptures with the emperor to protect him in the afterlife and to make sure that he had people to rule over.
Either before or after your tour (depending on time constraints), visit a family’s home in a local village to enjoy a wonderful home-cooked meal. At the end of the day, you’ll be taken to your Xi’an hotel for check-in. If you prefer, you can be picked up from the airport and driven to your hotel for check-in before your tour.
Departing Xi'an: Hotel to Airport
If you have limited time in Xi'an, you can still do some great sightseeing before your departure flight. At the end of your stay, your guide will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a tour of the Terracotta Warriors and Emperor Qin's Mausoleum. Enjoy a home-cooked lunch at a local family’s house before or after your tour, and at the end of the day, you’ll be taken directly to the airport to catch your late-afternoon departure flight.