Book by October 31, 2014 and save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Private bike tour of Xi’an with Terracotta Warriors
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site for a look at the Terracotta Army inside Emperor Qin's Mausoleum
- Follow your guide on a bike ride along the ancient city wall
- Discover local life as you pedal past an antique market and ancient Tibetan temple
- See a 500-year-old Catholic church and cycle through the historical Muslim quarter
- Bike and helmet rental, lunch and round-trip hotel transport by private vehicle included
What You Can Expect
Following your guide, cycle along the ancient city wall. Visit a 500-year-old Catholic church from the Ming dynasty, bike along popular Defuxiang street, lined with coffee bars, and then pass by the south gate of city wall.
Pedaling along Shuyuanmen street, visit an antique market and head north to Guangren Lama Temple, an ancient Tibetan temple, where you'll explore by foot. Continue biking to the Muslim quarter and stop to enjoy a snack of local specialties and soak up the atmosphere. Afterward, continue past the wall’s west gate and end back where you started.
You’ll bike approximately 8 miles (14 km) on an easy to moderate ride, and you can make as many rest stops as you need – simply let your guide know. After your tour, you’ll be taken back to your hotel by private vehicle.