Book before October 31, 2014 and save 20% off our previously offered price!
- Full-day private tour of Xi’an
- Discover China’s national treasures with your English-speaking guide
- Visit the panda garden next to Louguantai National Forest Park to see adorable giant pandas and other endangered species
- Tour the UNESCO World-Heritage listed Terracotta Army and Emperor Qin Shi Huang's Mausoleum
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant
- Entrance fees and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
With your guide, admire the adorable giant pandas as they eat, lounge and play, and see other rare animals such as golden-haired monkeys.
Afterward, head to a nice restaurant to enjoy a scrumptious lunch of local cuisine. Continue to Emperor Qin Shi Huang's Mausoleum to see the Terracotta Army, or the Terracotta Warriors and Horses. Learn how these world-famous figures were produced more than 2,200 years ago and served as sacrificial objects to accompany the emperor in his afterlife.
After your tour, you’ll be taken back to your Xi'an hotel.
Sunny rang and introduced herself the day before the tour and suggested an earlier start time because of the Moon festival traffic - a wise choice! The Pandas were adorable and came out in the rain to see us. The terracotta warriors were stupendous and made all the more real by Sunny's engaging stories and factual information. Sunny was a joy and a flexible guide, keeping to tour timescales but without ever making us feel rushed. We enjoyed the best meal we have ever had as part of a tour and it made the whole day seem high quality and special. A long day but a fabulous tour - do it!