- Book by August 2nd, 2015 to save 15% off our previously offered price!
- Full-day private tour of Xi’an
- Discover China’s national treasures with your English-speaking guide
- Visit the panda garden next to Louguantai National Forest Park to see adorable giant pandas and other endangered species
- Tour the UNESCO World-Heritage listed Terracotta Army and Emperor Qin Shi Huang's Mausoleum
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant
- Entrance fees and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
With your guide, admire the adorable giant pandas as they eat, lounge and play, and see other rare animals such as golden-haired monkeys.
Afterward, head to a nice restaurant to enjoy a scrumptious lunch of local cuisine. Continue to Emperor Qin Shi Huang's Mausoleum to see the Terracotta Army, or the Terracotta Warriors and Horses. Learn how these world-famous figures were produced more than 2,200 years ago and served as sacrificial objects to accompany the emperor in his afterlife.
After your tour, you’ll be taken back to your Xi'an hotel.
We were unable to do the Panda portion of the tour due to the Park being closed but instead we added a visit to the City Wall, and Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Rosemary was amazing, in addition to having excellent language skills she was well versed in the history of the sites we visited and added to the overall experience by sharing her personal experience of growing up in Xi'An. The Terracotta Warriors are not to be missed but all of Xi'An is well worth the time. Our driver was safe and efficient and it truly was a day to be remembered.
The Terracotta Warriors were amazing. Once in a lifetime dream come true. Our Tour Guide Jing Jing was the best. Fluent in English and very knowledgable. I wish she could have been our tour guide for the the whole trip. Unfortunately the Panda tour got canceled because the place was closed so we were able to go see a Tang Dynasty music show and have dumplings. It was great!!! Highly Recommend
$200.00 Save $30.00