Book before April 30, 2014 and save up to 20% off the recommended retail price!
- Full-day private tour of Xi’an
- Discover China’s national treasures with your English-speaking guide
- Visit the panda garden next to Louguantai National Forest Park to see adorable giant pandas and other endangered species
- Tour the UNESCO World-Heritage listed Terracotta Army and Emperor Qin Shi Huang's Mausoleum
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant
- Entrance fees and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
With your guide, admire the adorable giant pandas as they eat, lounge and play, and see other rare animals such as golden-haired monkeys.
Afterward, head to a nice restaurant to enjoy a scrumptious lunch of local cuisine. Continue to Emperor Qin Shi Huang's Mausoleum to see the Terracotta Army, or the Terracotta Warriors and Horses. Learn how these world-famous figures were produced more than 2,200 years ago and served as sacrificial objects to accompany the emperor in his afterlife.
After your tour, you’ll be taken back to your Xi'an hotel.
For those who have an interest in Pandas we highly recommend this tour. The Panda Garden visited is not a zoo - so no kiosks etc - and they had many Pandas there. No youngsters though - but the site is a good alternative if Chengdu is not on the travel agenda. And our kids (age11 upwards) loved it. The tour started early to enable us to reach the Panda breakfast - so they were all active when we got there. The second part of the trip to visit the Terra Cotta Warriors was also great - the place is beyond imagination and qualify for one of the top historical and cultural wonders of the world.We had an excellent guide and also our own driver who safely took us around. And even with heavy rain during most of the day we enjoyed the trip very much.