- Full-day private tour of Xi’an
- Discover China’s national treasures with your English-speaking guide
- Visit the panda garden next to Louguantai National Forest Park to see adorable giant pandas and other endangered species
- Tour the UNESCO World-Heritage listed Terracotta Army and Emperor Qin Shi Huang's Mausoleum
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant
- Entrance fees and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
With your guide, admire the adorable giant pandas as they eat, lounge and play, and see other rare animals such as golden-haired monkeys.
Afterward, head to a nice restaurant to enjoy a scrumptious lunch of local cuisine. Continue to Emperor Qin Shi Huang's Mausoleum to see the Terracotta Army, or the Terracotta Warriors and Horses. Learn how these world-famous figures were produced more than 2,200 years ago and served as sacrificial objects to accompany the emperor in his afterlife.
After your tour, you’ll be taken back to your Xi'an hotel.
The Terracotta Warriors were amazing. Once in a lifetime dream come true. Our Tour Guide Jing Jing was the best. Fluent in English and very knowledgable. I wish she could have been our tour guide for the the whole trip. Unfortunately the Panda tour got canceled because the place was closed so we were able to go see a Tang Dynasty music show and have dumplings. It was great!!! Highly Recommend
We had an amazing day with Willow and Mr. Wang in Xi'an! The day was perfect - Willow knew all about the pandas and when we needed to arrive. We were super lucky and got to see a bunch up close. Lunch was great too - we ate with Willow and Mr. Wang so they had great suggestions we would not have known about. And then the experience at the terracottas was just fantastic. Really such a great day - Willow even set up dinner at one of the Tung dynasty shows for us. Willow and Mr. Wang, the driver, went above and beyond for us. We had many tour guides on out trip and Willow was one of, if not, the best.