- Soak in the sights of Chongqing on a relaxing Yangtze River cruise
- Pass the Chongqing Bridge and the Hongyadong stilted houses
- Catch incredible sweeping views of the city lights and mountains on a drive up to One Tree Pavilion
- Your guide will ensure a personalized experience
- Private round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
What You Can Expect
Sit back and relax as you enjoy views of the city illuminated at night. You're welcome to bring snacks and drinks on board the yacht. Be sure to have your camera ready as you pass the Chongqing Bridge and the Hongyadong stilted houses illuminated and reflected on the water.
After your cruise, you’ll see why many consider Chongqing to be more beautiful at night as you drive up to One Tree Pavilion (Yi Ke Shu). This is the best place to get panoramic views of the whole city, with its sparkling lights, towering skyscrapers and mountainous backdrop.
Throughout your tour, your guide will offer interesting and informative commentary about the sights you see. At the end of the night, you'll be driven by private vehicle back to your hotel.