- York sightseeing pass with a choice of a 1-, 2- or 3-day validity
- Enjoy free entry to 30 top York attractions in and around the city center such as Jorvik Viking Centre and York Minster
- Make the most of 2-4-1 entry at select Yorkshire sites such as Newby Hall in Ripon
- Save on food at meals in York’s Earl Grey Tea Rooms, Living Room and Strada
- Receive a color guidebook about York, its landmarks and sights
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- York Minster
- York Dungeon
- Jorvik Viking Centre
- Jorvik DIG
- Clifford’s Tower
- Barley Hall
- Merchant Adventurers’ Hall
- Richard III Experience
- Henry VII Experience
- The Roman Bath
- Treasurer’s House
- Fairfax House
- Mansion House
- York Army Museum
- York Brewery
- York Cold War Bunker
- York Maze
- York’s CHOCOLATE Story
- Yorkshire Air Museum
- Yorkshire Museum of Farming, near York
- Eden Camp Modern History Theme Museum in Malton
- Castle Howard, near York
- Beningbrough Hall, near York
- Captain Cook Memorial Museum in Whitby
- Goddards Garden, near York
- National Railway Museum (NRM) Road Train
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway, North York Moors National Park
- York Walk (savings of up to 50%)
- Crabtree & Evelyn (savings of up to 15%)
- Earl Grey Tea Rooms (savings of up to 10%)
A great place to visit..
This pass was a great way to see york ,a great day for all the family ,favourite attraction was the the york dungeon loved every minute ,great interaction with the visitors by the staff ,they all worked very hard to make it a fantastic experiance .Thankyou
Very enjoyable trip to York. We had a three day YorkPass and made full use of it.
The cards are a great way to see York as then you don't have to worry about how much visiting the places that you want to will cost great value
IT WAS GREAT HAVING ALL THESE TICKETS IN ADVANCE AND WAS WELL WORTH THE PACKAGE. YORK HAS SO MUCH TO OFFER. I DID AS MUCH AS I COULD IN THREE DAYS.
Our first visit to York and there will certainly be more! We stayed in lovely Dean Court Hotel so central and opposite the Minster. The YorkPass proved to be invaluable, first used at the York Museum to see the reconstructed head of King Richard iii, a wonderful sight. We then used it in a variety of shops and restaurants getting discounts.
The On/Off bus was a great success, giving us a good grounding on the centre and outskirts of York with the emphasis we wanted on the history of all we saw. We enjoyed the Ghost Walk and seeing parts of York which would be hidden from the casual observer.
The choir at Evensong in the Minister was a joy to always be remembered!
It was a short visit, so there is already an itinerary being prepared for the next visit!
ann p Australia
the pass made access so quick and easy i didnt use it all but enjoyed the 7 places i went to. I found people very helpful as well.
Michael S United Kingdom
Great value for money, went to 24 museums and attractions in the three days and saved over £50 in admission fees. I also got discounts in restaurants and shops. if you are visiting Yorkshire and planning on visiting lots of attractions this pass is absolutely essential.
York was fabulous, I want to go back!!!!!
Florence N USA