- York sightseeing pass with a choice of a 1-, 2- or 3-day validity
- Enjoy free entry to 30 top York attractions in and around the city center such as Jorvik Viking Centre and York Minster
- Make the most of 2-4-1 entry at select Yorkshire sites such as Newby Hall in Ripon
- Save on food at meals in York’s Earl Grey Tea Rooms, Living Room and Strada
- Receive a color guidebook about York, its landmarks and sights
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After redeeming your voucher for your York Pass, you’ll also receive a color guidebook with detailed information about the historical city and its famous attractions. Use the guidebook to plan your independent sightseeing with ease.
The York pass includes entry to 30 top attractions around the city as well as discounted entry to select attractions in the wider county. Learn about Yorkshire’s Viking heritage at Jorvik Viking Centre, and discover Gothic architecture at its finest on a visit to York Minster — one of the largest cathedrals in Europe. Entrance to family-friendly attractions such as York Dungeon and York’s CHOCOLATE Story are included in the pass, alongside lesser-known treasures like Clifford’s Tower.
Free Entry to Select York Attractions:
- Barley Hall
- Beningbrough Hall
- Captain Cook Memorial Museum in Whitby
- Castle Howard
- Clifford’s Tower
- Eden Camp Modern History Theme Museum
- Fairfax House
- Goddards Garden
- Jorvik DIG
- Jorvik Viking Centre
- Mansion House
- Merchant Adventurers’ Hall
- Micklegate Bar
- National Railway Museum (NRM) road train
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- Richard III Museum
- The Roman Bath
- The York Dungeon
- Treasurer’s House
- York Army Museum
- York Brewery
- York Castle Museum
- York Cold War Bunker
- York Maze
- York Minster
- York Quilt Museum and Gallery
- York’s CHOCOLATE Story
- Yorkshire Air Museum
- Yorkshire Museum
- Yorkshire Museum of Farming
- Burnby Hall and Gardens, Pocklington
- Newby Hall, Ripon
- RHS Garden Harlow Carr, Harrogate
- Earl Grey Tea Rooms (savings of up to X%)
- Living Room (savings of up to X%)
- Strada (savings of up to X%)
IT WAS GREAT HAVING ALL THESE TICKETS IN ADVANCE AND WAS WELL WORTH THE PACKAGE. YORK HAS SO MUCH TO OFFER. I DID AS MUCH AS I COULD IN THREE DAYS.
Our first visit to York and there will certainly be more! We stayed in lovely Dean Court Hotel so central and opposite the Minster. The YorkPass proved to be invaluable, first used at the York Museum to see the reconstructed head of King Richard iii, a wonderful sight. We then used it in a variety of shops and restaurants getting discounts.
The On/Off bus was a great success, giving us a good grounding on the centre and outskirts of York with the emphasis we wanted on the history of all we saw. We enjoyed the Ghost Walk and seeing parts of York which would be hidden from the casual observer.
The choir at Evensong in the Minister was a joy to always be remembered!
It was a short visit, so there is already an itinerary being prepared for the next visit!