Summer Special: Book before August 15, 2014, for travel before December 30, 2014 and receive 10% off!
- Private guided hiking tour in Yosemite National Park
- Take a hike that is suited to your family or group’s experience level and interests, led by an experienced guide
- Learn about the natural history and ecology of Yosemite and the Sierra Nevada
- Get away from the crowds and hike ‘secret trails’ with the insider knowledge of your local guide
- Stop for photographs and rest breaks at some of the most scenic spots in the park
What You Can Expect
Travel along less-visited trails with your expert guide, getting an incredible experience of the forest, waterfalls and meadows around Yosemite Valley. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of the Yosemite wilderness while your expert guide provides security and safety on the trail. Your guide will also be available to take photos of your group so that you have amazing shots from your day out in Yosemite!
Choose from two options for your family or group:
Enjoy a pleasant half-day hike on a gentle trail in Yosemite Valley or the High Country with excellent photo opportunities. You’ll have a picnic at a scenic site, either a magnificent vista point or alongside a meadow, lake, or stream. Expect to hike four to five miles with minimal elevation gains on a tour that lasts approximately five hours.
You’ll escape from the crowds and take some of Yosemite’s most scenic trails a little further during a hiking tour that is perfect for novice hikers who want a bit more of a challenge. Expect to hike five to six miles with elevation gains up to 1000 feet (305m) on a tour that lasts approximately six hours.