- Hiking excursion in Yosemite
- Follow your guide on an epically beautiful hike through Yosemite National Park
- Choose a beginner, intermediate, moderate, challenging or strenuous hike
- Soak up amazing views of Glacier Point, El Capitan, Cathedral Lakes, Yosemite Falls and more
- Cross Half Dome off your bucket list!
- All experience levels welcome
What You Can Expect
The trek was hard as the initial description identified. IT was well worth it to finish and gain that sense of completion even through the rain and snow yes in July. The ends justified the means and we were both very happy to have made it to the top. To see the valley and panoramic views from that vantage point was truly awe inspiring. Thank you
Beautiful views . Great family bonding. Tour guide was awesome. Full of knowledge, fun facts, very nice upbeat personality.
This tour was amazing!
This trip was really a wonderful experience and undoubtedly made so by our guide Jade Wolff.
She was able to explain many facets of our trip such as geology, flora and fauna, together with the historical development of the park, with her obvious passion for the environment in which she lived.
Full marks to Jade for a very informative and enjoyable day.
We drove to Yosemite Park as part of a 3 week honeymoon visiting the United States from England and the hike was a real highlight. The views on the walk were amazing and our guide Matteo was really knowledgeable and passionate about the nature and history of the park. We wouldn't have gotten half out of the experience had we gone on the walk independently so we'd like to say a big thanks again to Matteo. We would highly recommend the hike and we will definitely be visiting Yosemite again.