- Book by June 01 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- 1.5-hour Zagreb walking tour with an expert local guide
- Explore Zagreb’s upper and lower town neighborhoods: Gornji Grad and Donji Grad
- Learn about the city’s rich history and culture as you walk
- See all the top Zagreb attractions including the Stone Gate and Zagreb Cathedral
- Walk through neighborhoods steeped in history such as medieval Gradec
What You Can Expect
Amble past the gleaming white facade of Zagreb Cathedral – or the Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, to use its formal name – and then wander along the central Zagreb streets that are lined with elegant 19th- and 20th-century buildings. Pose for photos by Lotrščak Tower, a fortified monument from which a cannon is fired each day, and learn about the city’s affinity with the arts as you pass Galerija Klovićevi Dvori, an art museum housed within an old Jesuit monastery.
Take a respite from Zagreb’s daytime heat with a stroll along Strossmayer Promenade, the leafy terraced walkway that links Zagreb's lower town to it's upper town. At the end of the terrace, gaze in admiration at the Stone Gate, one of the city's prettiest landmarks. Marking the eastern entrance to the medieval quarter of Gradec, the Stone Gate is now a lovingly decorated shrine to the Virgin Mary.
Head into Zagreb's upper town and walk along Kravi Most, a street that's unofficially (and confusingly) known as the 'bloody bridge.' Most definitely a street and not a bridge, Kravi Most's nickname attests to the medieval battles that once took place on it between the warring neighborhoods of Gradec and Kaptol.
After 1.5 hours of exploring the city, return to the start point where your tour finishes.
$33.33 Save $3.34