- 2-day Jungfraujoch tour from Zurich with an overnight in Interlaken or Grindelwald
- Take a narrated coach ride through the Bernese Oberland, one of Switzerland's most stunning Alpine regions
- Ride the cogwheel train to Jungfraujoch, the Top of Europe!
- Walk through a glacier and admire a breathtaking panorama from Europe’s highest railway station
- Enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities during your stay in Interlaken or Grindelwald
- Overnight accommodation in a 3-star hotel included
What You Can Expect
This is an amazing must do tour! It is definitely worth it to stay overnight. We chose Interlaken and it was the cutest little town. There are so many fun activities to do hanging around for the day and exploring more of this beautiful country.
Great trip. Guides very informative.
Weather was not very good not the fault of anyone.
Very interesting trip with breathtaking scenery. Tour guide was helpful and the top of the mountain train station at Jungfraujoch was definitely worth the trip.
Hubby and I stayed in Interlaken and we agreed that we could live there! Beautiful place to cost. The next day on the Jungfraujoch was interesting but poor weather meant we couldn't see anything from the top. Quite a shame but unavoidable. Be prepared for weather changes.
Evidently overnighting in Interlaken is a new component of the tour. We were given very little information about where the hotel was located and how to get there. Our tour guide had no idea how the process worked since she had never had anyone stay overnight. Luckily she managed to find some information for us and the bus driver took us to the hotel. Other than that, the tour was good and our tour guide was great. One negative is regarding the bus: many broken seats and with a full bus no where else to sit. I would recommend overnighting in Interlaken as it is a beautiful city and breaks up the long day. Amazing scenery.
Basically transported to locations then dumped to do own thing. Different guides for both days were boring.
You wouldn't sell us a one day tour even though there was space available on the coach both days. Therefore we had to pay for a two day tour to see what others in our group saw on a day trip. Extra cost plus long walks to and from a less than 3-star hotel. Not worth what we paid.