- Day trip from Zurich to Lucerne and Engelberg
- Discover the picturesque town of Lucerne and visit main sites such as the Lion Monument and Chapel Bridge
- Admire the picturesque scenery of the Swiss Alps and Lake Lucerne
- Visit the beautiful mountain resort of Engelberg, located under the north face of Mt Titlis
- Stop at a traditional Swiss cheese factory and visit a Baroque-style monastery
- Tour includes guided and non-guided elements
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Visit two idyllic, picture-postcard towns on this full-day excursion from Zurich. See the celebrated Lion of Lucerne and the impressive Benedictine monastery in Engelberg. There's also a chance to pick up some authentic Swiss cheese!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Highly recommend this trip. The staff was welcoming and the motor coach was top of the line. Due to a snow storm we weren't able to go to Engelberg and where given choices for an alternative and a partial refund. I had read prior reviews and most stated they wished they could have spent more time in Lucerne, and that is what we chose to do and were not disappointed.
It was a great tour and our guide Antje was very good.
excellent experience and knowledgeable guide.
Great day tour, Engelberg was fantastic. Wish we had more time in lucerne, but it was not bad.
We did not go up The mountain, good choice, or else we would not have seen Elgelberg.
we really enjoyed our trip and it was a nice and memorable experience. We really had a good time! Thank you
We ended up upgrading this to include the Titlis mountain tour. Highly recommended. Had the best time ever!
Lucerne is a beautiful town, very picturesque. The covered bridges were unlike any I'd seen before. Wish I could have spent more time there, but I added on the trip to Mt Titles at the last minute, and very happy with that excursion!
I had so much fun up there. If there's snow don't ever miss it out
Both destinations are beautiful and amazing and among the best excursions from Zurich. The tour guide is fantastic. However, keep in mind that in Engelberg you gonna spend time alone (no guide). So it is better if you are accompanied by some1.