- Visit Interlaken in the Swiss Alps on a day trip from Zurich
- Enjoy scenic drives and mountain views
- Travel to the town of Grindelwald, known as Glacier Village
- Take an optional cable car ride up Mt. First during the summer months
- Have free time to explore in both Interlaken and Grindelwald
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Immerse yourself in the stunning and serene Swiss countryside on this tour of two of the most famous resorts in the Bernese Oberland. You'll have the freedom to explore Interlaken -- located between two lakes -- and valley town Grindelwald on your own.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Interlaken - Grindelwald day ...Photo by: Donna T
- From bus east of InterlakenPhoto by: Anonymous
- MannlichenPhoto by: Anonymous
- Near GrindelwaldPhoto by: Anonymous
- 219Photo by: PARVEZ K
- Near WengenPhoto by: Anonymous
- Mannlichen-Grund cable carPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
This was a great tour!! I actually ended up upgrading to the Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe tour because of bad weather in Interlaken. Kid was a wonderful guide! Highly recommended.
I really love this tour ! The Jungfrau view and the itinerary was wonderful !!!
What makes it more amazing was the Tour Guide :D. His name is Kiddongsaensuk Kid.
The tour was more alive because of him, we all have fun, laughing all the way, worriless for sure.
You should have more and more guide like him ! Superb, Viator !!! Love your tour
Best trip ever
This tour was amazing!
The guide was really informative and helpful. A really great tour.
Once again a real winner of a tour!! Breathtaking scenery wherever one looked. A real must when in Switzerland. Tour was conducted extremely well and all went smoothly time wise.
It is awesome
I went on the Top of Europe tour guided by Kid. It was fabulous. The tour guide made the tour very lively and I had an excellent time.