- Full-day trip from Zurich to Jungfraujoch, known as the Top of Europe
- Enjoy a scenic drive through Switzerland's magnificent Bernese Oberland
- Ride a cogwheel railway through the Swiss Alps from Lauterbrunnen to Jungfraujoch
- Take in a jaw-dropping Alpine panorama from Europe's highest railway station
- Immerse yourself in a world of eternal snow and ice
- Walk through the heart of a glacier at the Ice Palace
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Switzerland at its best! Riding the cogwheel train up to Europe's highest railway station is an unforgettable experience, and once you get there, the views of the Alps and the glaciers will take your breath away.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- P1040395Photo by: JOANNE L
- P1040424Photo by: JOANNE L
- Top of EuropePhoto by: Gail
- Hey it's ScratPhoto by: Gail
- At the TopPhoto by: Gail
- Swiss alpsPhoto by: Gail
- _DSC2476Photo by: Sojung S
- Jungfraujoch + Train + MePhoto by: chauhanarchu
- JungfraujochPhoto by: Dan W
- Snow mountainPhoto by: YUH FUN L
Malaysia, 10 2010
- 100_1671ePhoto by: Richard R
- Jungfraujoch - The Top of ...Photo by: Mandar K
- over the topPhoto by: Mandar K
- marvellousPhoto by: Mandar K
- Mountain Views 8Photo by: Anonymous
- JungfraujochPhoto by: Krishnan Vaitheeswaran
Australia, 10 2007
- TITLISPhoto by: Md SHAHRIYAR K
- Top Of EuropePhoto by: Aneesh J Raj
Qatar, 10 2015
- Top of EuropePhoto by: Aneesh J Raj
Qatar, 10 2015
- Aaliya is In her Dream ...Photo by: Aneesh J Raj
Qatar, 10 2015
What You Can Expect
It was beautiful, not too long and not too short. It is definitely worth it.
Great trip... Key the host makes it very special...
Yes... this tour Amazing and Your tour guide is very satisfying
The tour guide was fabulous. He was very accommodating to everyone in the tour and made sure we all understand every part of the tour. Our tour was blessed with a beautiful day at Jungfraujoch and we had breathtaking views of the mountain. Our initial stop at Interlaken was nice but quick - the true gem was going up the mountain and being able to view all the beauty that was around us. MUCH DO LIST!!!!
Aneesh J Raj
The trip was amazing, definitely one of our best holidays. Its been a week since we have been back and still our mind is in Switzerland......
We are very thankful to Viator......
Excellent tour. Scenic train ride to Interlaken and then cog railway up to top of the mountains. Great weather and excellent views all along the route. Great value for the price. Easy to meet guides in Zurich and then all taken care of for the trip.
Worth every penny!! Plenty of time to see everything about Jungfraujoch. The tour guide KID was entertaining and well-informed about the place of visit. He made the tour hassle-free and well-paced, despite having to catch and change a few trains. Truly enjoyed this tour!!
Loved the trip - worth every penny
United States of America
What an interesting day, traveling by bus, then by cog railroad. Saw gorgeous territory and the tunnels in the mountains were amazing. This is a Must do for anyone's travel plans. At first we were uncertain about our tour guide, Kei, but he turned out to be lots of fun and extremely informative. He reminded some of a little Oriental, Swiss leprechaun. He knew exactly what he was doing. On the double decker bus, he would walk around at times, and could tell us on the count of 3 were the next photo opportunity would be. Everyone pointed their cameras and there it was. He definitely knew the route.One person in our group had difficulty with the high altitude and he made certain she had a place to go and sit while the others continued their tour. If you do have heart or lung issues, you may not want to do this trip or should get high altitude meds. The top of the mountain was quite a wonder of the world,