- Full-day trip from Zurich to Jungfraujoch, known as the Top of Europe
- Enjoy a scenic drive through Switzerland's magnificent Bernese Oberland
- Ride a cogwheel railway through the Swiss Alps from Lauterbrunnen to Jungfraujoch
- Take in a jaw-dropping Alpine panorama from Europe's highest railway station
- Walk through the heart of a glacier at the Ice Palace
Recent Photos of This Tour
- P1040395Photo by: JOANNE L
- P1040424Photo by: JOANNE L
- Top of EuropePhoto by: Gail
- Hey it's ScratPhoto by: Gail
- At the TopPhoto by: Gail
- Swiss alpsPhoto by: Gail
- _DSC2476Photo by: Sojung S
- Jungfraujoch + Train + MePhoto by: chauhanarchu
- JungfraujochPhoto by: Dan W
- Snow mountainPhoto by: YUH FUN L
Malaysia, 10 2010
- 100_1671ePhoto by: Richard R
- Jungfraujoch - The Top of ...Photo by: Mandar K
- over the topPhoto by: Mandar K
- marvellousPhoto by: Mandar K
- Mountain Views 8Photo by: Anonymous
- JungfraujochPhoto by: Krishnan Vaitheeswaran
Australia, 10 2007
- ice cavePhoto by: Sally C
Australia, 06 2016
- top of the mountainPhoto by: Sally C
Australia, 06 2016
- snow snow snowPhoto by: Sally C
Australia, 06 2016
- Top of EuropePhoto by: Vignesh R
What You Can Expect
The 50-minute train ride winds through the Kleine Scheidegg mountain pass in the Burnese Alps. Upon arrival at Jungfraujoch, situated at an elevation of 11,333 feet, disembark at the Top of Europe and head to the Alpine Sensation — a round-tour subway opened to mark the centenary of the Jungfrau Railway.
Head to the Ice Palace for a glacier walk and stop at the Sphinx Observatory for sweeping views of Europe's longest glacier: Aletsch Glacier. From viewing platforms, enjoy a 360-degree panorama of this winter wonderland draped in a breathtaking display of ice and snow. On a clear day, look beyond to the mountain peaks of neighboring Italy and France.
If you wish, purchase a snack or warm drink at the on-site restaurant (own expense) before the return cogwheel train ride down to Lauterbrunnen, where your coach awaits. Relax on the 1-hour drive back to Zurich, arriving at the bus terminal in the evening.
It was a wonderful surprise! The highlight of the trip! Well organized and breathtaking
This was so amazing!! We were lucky to have perfect weather, but we were even luckier to have the best tour guide ever! Kid was working non-stop to make sure that everyone had a good time. He was taking and sharing the most amazing pictures for us and of us!. His jokes were the highlight of the tour. It made the whole trip full of great memories. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone visiting Switzerland. It was 100 perfect!!
Enjoyed ourselves! Our guide Kit is the best! Scenery was spectacular.
Great tour. A bit expensive, but worth it. Tour guide was quite a character...
Sally C Australia
Strongly recommended!! Great experience to the top of the mountain where all the snow caps were! It looks beautful and cold -15 degree.
Our tour guide, Kid, was extremely informative and helpful. he always offered to help us taking photos as well as telling us where is the best spot for photos.
However, I got mountain sickness towards the end of the tour. the tour guide was experience enough to know i was unwell before telling him. He taught me a few ways to get myself feels better.
Also there were lots of different tour groups and people so it was quite packed.
Excellent experience being on the top of Europe. The guide was awesome and carefully and skilfully guided the group giving us interesting nuggets of information along the way.
Walking through the heart of a glacier in the Ice palace was an additional treat in addition to scenic views at Jungfraujoch.
Awesome trip.. The place is amazing and a must visit in my opinion..
The tour was amazing!l and guide was really good too. However, I felt was if we were rushed once at the top of Europe. I wish we could have left 1 hour earlier and had 1 more hour at the top. Overall, trip was very good.