- Full-day trip from Zurich to Jungfraujoch, known as the Top of Europe
- Enjoy a scenic drive through Switzerland's magnificent Bernese Oberland
- Ride a cogwheel railway through the Swiss Alps from Lauterbrunnen to Jungfraujoch
- Take in a jaw-dropping Alpine panorama from Europe's highest railway station
- Immerse yourself in a world of eternal snow and ice
- Walk through the heart of a glacier at the Ice Palace
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Switzerland at its best! Riding the cogwheel train up to Europe's highest railway station is an unforgettable experience, and once you get there, the views of the Alps and the glaciers will take your breath away.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- P1040395Photo by: JOANNE L
- P1040424Photo by: JOANNE L
- Top of EuropePhoto by: Gail
- Hey it's ScratPhoto by: Gail
- At the TopPhoto by: Gail
- Swiss alpsPhoto by: Gail
- _DSC2476Photo by: Sojung S
- Jungfraujoch + Train + MePhoto by: chauhanarchu
- JungfraujochPhoto by: Dan W
- Snow mountainPhoto by: YUH FUN L
Malaysia, 10 2010
- 100_1671ePhoto by: Richard R
- Jungfraujoch - The Top of ...Photo by: Mandar K
- over the topPhoto by: Mandar K
- marvellousPhoto by: Mandar K
- Mountain Views 8Photo by: Anonymous
- JungfraujochPhoto by: Krishnan Vaitheeswaran
Australia, 10 2007
- The Glacier at JungfraujochPhoto by: Claudia
- Inside the GlacierPhoto by: Claudia
- Tunnel on the way to ...Photo by: Claudia
- InterlakenPhoto by: Claudia
What You Can Expect
Fine, but at the top it is not enough oxygen. Some people feel bad. It should be considered when planning this trip.
Trip was excellent and also the Guide!!!!
I have been wanting to visit Jungfraujoch for several years and finally had an opportunity this year. The tour was well organised and Raymond was a great guide. The bus ride was scenic and provided me with an opportunity to see a fair bit of the lovely countryside.
I had been wanting to visit Jungfraujoch for several years and had the opportunity just before Xmas. Raymond our guide was fabulous and everything was well organised. The bus ride gave me an opportunity to see the lovely countryside and it was a spectacular ride in the trains up to the summit. Raymond provided expert commentary on the way up and down. We had two hours on Jungfraujoch before catching the train down to Grindewald. It was a lovely tour and I enjoyed it very much.
Excellent Trip! Raymond, our guide, was wonderful, very attentive, and very knowledgeable. The weather was perfect, though I understand this doesn't always happen.
The whole experience from start to finish was just incredible. What wonderful sights!
Jungfraujoch is magnificent! The tour guide was awesome....we were given priority seats, best camera spot and tour to the Top of Europe :
What an amazing day,blessed by fantastic weather very cold but very
Sunny , spending around 2 hours on the top is perfect to do everything that is available,
If one time in your life you visit Zurich this tour is simply a must do event
we had an amazing time. tour guide was a joy to listen to.
It was beautiful, not too long and not too short. It is definitely worth it.