- Full-day Mount Titlis tour from Zurich
- Explore Lucerne with a guide and on your own and see landmarks including the Lion Monument and Kapellbrücke (Chapel Bridge)
- Travel to Mt Titlis in the Swiss Alps and take a revolving cable car to the summit to see ice boulders and crevasses
- Take an exciting chairlift ride on the Ice Flyer or slide down the Glacier Park snow slide
- Walk over Europe's highest suspension bridge for more phenomenal views from Mt Titlis
- Pickup from Sihlquai Bus Terminal or selected Zurich hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's a spectacular journey up snow-topped Mt Titlis -- the last part in a rotating gondola! I highly recommend walking over Europe's highest suspension bridge and seeing the glaciers and crevasses from the thrilling Ice Flyer chairlift.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Yay!Photo by: Andres P
- Mt Pilatus Kulm.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Top of Mount TitlisPhoto by: shaan
- From the Top of Mt. TitlisPhoto by: Thomas W
USA, 06 2010
- The Bridge In LucernePhoto by: Trevor M
United Kingdom, 07 2009
- The AlpsPhoto by: David T
Australia, 10 2008
- The Top of Mount TitlisPhoto by: Morgan R
- Arrive...Photo by: Febry H
- On the Top....Photo by: Febry H
- Family PicturePhoto by: Sukhbeer S
- Mountains of Mount TitlusPhoto by: Timothy L
- Entrance to the Ice FlyerPhoto by: Roma S
- On the way up to the top.Photo by: Roma S
- One of the gondolas/cable ...Photo by: Roma S
- DreamsPhoto by: Aneesh J Raj
Qatar, 10 2015
- Before IcePhoto by: Aneesh J Raj
Qatar, 10 2015
- Majestic views of the mountainPhoto by: Joy
Singapore, 09 2015
- Summer in the alpsPhoto by: Joy
Singapore, 09 2015
- Having funPhoto by: Hridhya
- View from the topPhoto by: Hridhya
What You Can Expect
Very memorable trip and it is our highlight of vacation in Zurich.
Instead of spending time eating at the peak, you could also go down to rotaring station or in between two cable car stations , there are also places to eat with nice view.
Thoroughly enjoyed the tour of Lucerne and Mount Titlis. We had a mishap with our luggage being misplaced and we called the tour service and they were able to reschedule our tour for the following day without any issues. We arrived and were excited to get our day started! The tour started our with an amazing scenic drive which brought us to Lucerne. A quick hour went by in Lucerne, but we were able to see the main touristy areas and grab a bite for lunch. Our drive to Mount Titlis was also astonishing and when we arrived we couldn't wait to get to the top. I highly recommend doing all of the activities at the top of the mountain.
Our guide, Pedro, was very knowledgeable about Zurich, Lucerne, Mount Titlis and other facts about Switzerland. He was very courteous, kind and a great tour guide. We really enjoyed listening to him and you could tell he was very passionate about his job.
I highly recommend this tour.
Tour guide was very informative and we enjoyed it all!!!
Excelent.. Excelent... Excelent
Had a wonderful time! Lucerne is a beautiful town to explore. The only downside is, you have one hour to walk around and take photos. There's not enough time to grab lunch at a sit-down place, and they don't let you eat on the bus. The weather at the top of Mt. Titlis was gorgeous, and there are many activities to enjoy once there! The suspended bridge, the ice grotto, the flyer... Everything was great! Coming back to the bus took a long time with all the skiers and snowboarders because there's not enough snow to ride at the bottom. Great tour, though, organized and includes a lot of cool stuff! One of the best I've done.
the guide was perfect!
the view and the stop at Lusern was great!
We really had wondeful time and it will be a memory for a lifetime!!
The trip was excellent!
The time allocated for the various activities was sufficient. We had ample time to visit Lucerne during the stop-over before heading off to Mt Titlis.
Would recommend this tour. Great for family with kids.
This was the highlight of our tour and the amazing beauty of Mount Titlis is worth the money spent.
Tour was organised well no issues at all.
We really enjoyed our trip.