- Full-day Mount Titlis tour from Zurich
- Explore Lucerne with a guide and on your own and see landmarks including the Lion Monument and Kapellbrücke (Chapel Bridge)
- Travel to Mt Titlis in the Swiss Alps and take a revolving cable car to the summit to see ice boulders and crevasses
- Take an exciting chairlift ride on the Ice Flyer or slide down the Glacier Park snow slide
- Walk over Europe's highest suspension bridge for more phenomenal views from Mt Titlis
- Pickup from Sihlquai Bus Terminal or selected Zurich hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's a spectacular journey up snow-topped Mt Titlis -- the last part in a rotating gondola! I highly recommend walking over Europe's highest suspension bridge and seeing the glaciers and crevasses from the thrilling Ice Flyer chairlift.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Yay!Photo by: Andres P
- Mt Pilatus Kulm.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Top of Mount TitlisPhoto by: shaan
- From the Top of Mt. TitlisPhoto by: Thomas W
USA, 06 2010
- The Bridge In LucernePhoto by: Trevor M
United Kingdom, 07 2009
- The AlpsPhoto by: David T
Australia, 10 2008
- The Top of Mount TitlisPhoto by: Morgan R
- Arrive...Photo by: Febry H
- On the Top....Photo by: Febry H
- Family PicturePhoto by: Sukhbeer S
- Mountains of Mount TitlusPhoto by: Timothy L
- Entrance to the Ice FlyerPhoto by: Roma S
- On the way up to the top.Photo by: Roma S
- One of the gondolas/cable ...Photo by: Roma S
- DreamsPhoto by: Aneesh J Raj
Qatar, 10 2015
- Before IcePhoto by: Aneesh J Raj
Qatar, 10 2015
- The Cliff WalkPhoto by: Xavier Tan
- Ice FlyerPhoto by: Xavier Tan
- Titlis Cliff WalkPhoto by: Xavier Tan
- Chapel Bridge at LuzernPhoto by: Xavier Tan
What You Can Expect
We loved the tour and the guide was great.
Overall a good experience on the Mount Titlis Day Tour from Zurich except that most shops in Lucerne was closed as we went on a Sunday tour.
Pros: Transportation from the bus terminal near Zurich HB was provided. Checking in at the counter was easy with the voucher produced to the staff. Tickets on cable car, Ice Flyer etc. are included. Time given of about /- 2 hours on Mount Titlis was ok although we would have preferred more time.
Cons: Toilet break photo taking break of 5 minutes was too short, if you have to queue for the toilet, you have absolutely no time for even 1 photo and vice versa. As this tour was too flexible, time was wasted sending some to Mount Pilatus, bus going back to Lucerne after we ended at Mount Titlis to pick up visitors who went on half day Lucerne trip instead of Mount Titlis. Such time could be given to us to enjoy at Mount Titlis or even a more realistic toilet break. Probably good for the company but not really appreciated by the tourists.
It was a amazing experience. A must to do tour. Excellent guide. I would suggest to arrange for more time up on the mountain. Overall awesome tour.
Very memorable trip beautiful scenery and excellent service
I would highly recommend viator for any planned trips. Always on-time, friendly and accommodating staffs and affordable tour packages.
Love the tour... to me a bit of waste of time at luzern. Should let us spend more time at Mt Titlis. Tour guide are superb. Love the ride and the scenary at the top of the mountain
Wonderful views from Mt Titlis, the weather was perfect! Recommend looking into the ice cave and seeing the view even better from the suspension bridge at the summit. An easy trip to the mountains and you get to see Lucerne and some countryside as well. We had about 1 hour in Lucerne, so you can walk around the city center. Nice guide, who gives you information about the destinations as well as general info about Switzerland along the way.
worth the money...Mr. Beat was a good guide coming to each of us and giving answers to questions...the only minus point i can think of is that the tour party reaches titlis in early afternoon hours , by which time the restaurant has finished most of their food and limited options available...we chose this tour because we we were travelling with an infant and a 5 year old...if we were more relaxed, going by train would have been a better option as the bus journey is a bit boring and tiresome
It was my second trip to Mt Titlis. The first time, I came alone, and the second time I took my family.
Never be bored being there, and I will come back again someday. The tour guide was very nice and helping, and the tour itself was very interesting.