- Full-day Mount Titlis tour from Zurich
- Explore Lucerne with a guide and see landmarks including the Lion Monument and Kapellbrücke (Chapel Bridge)
- Travel to Mt Titlis in the Swiss Alps and take a revolving cable car to the summit
- Take a chairlift ride on the Ice Flyer or slide down the Glacier Park snow slide
- Walk over Europe's highest suspension bridge for more phenomenal views from Mt Titlis
- Pickup from Sihlquai Bus Terminal or selected Zurich hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Yay!Photo by: Andres P
- Mt Pilatus Kulm.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Top of Mount TitlisPhoto by: shaan
- From the Top of Mt. TitlisPhoto by: Thomas W
USA, 06 2010
- The Bridge In LucernePhoto by: Trevor M
United Kingdom, 07 2009
- The AlpsPhoto by: David T
Australia, 10 2008
- The Top of Mount TitlisPhoto by: Morgan R
- Arrive...Photo by: Febry H
- On the Top....Photo by: Febry H
- Family PicturePhoto by: Sukhbeer S
- Mountains of Mount TitlusPhoto by: Timothy L
- Entrance to the Ice FlyerPhoto by: Roma S
- On the way up to the top.Photo by: Roma S
- One of the gondolas/cable ...Photo by: Roma S
- DreamsPhoto by: Aneesh J Raj
Qatar, 10 2015
- Before IcePhoto by: Aneesh J Raj
Qatar, 10 2015
- The Cliff WalkPhoto by: Xavier Tan
- Ice FlyerPhoto by: Xavier Tan
- Titlis Cliff WalkPhoto by: Xavier Tan
- Chapel Bridge at LuzernPhoto by: Xavier Tan
What You Can Expect
Continue by coach to Engelberg, a mountain resort cradled by the Swiss Alps. Climb aboard a Rotair, a rotating cable car that affords panoramic Alpine vistas, and ascend to a dizzying height of 10,623 feet (3, 238 meters).
Take in 360-degree views and then disembark at Mt Titlis’ snowy summit. Enjoy some free time to visit the magical Ice Palace and ride the Ice Flyer in order to get closer to frozen crevices. Soar down a snow slide in Glacier Park and summon your courage to walk over Europe’s highest suspension bridge, the Titlis Cliff Walk.
Warm up with a steaming beverage (own expense) and then reconvene with your guide for the return journey to central Zurich.
Absolutely amazing day! This was the perfect day trip from Zurich to experience the Swill Alps.
The views going to Titlis were spectacular! Go and ride the Ice Flyer. Going to the Ice Flyer area can be challenging because you have to go out to the snow. Remember to wear your winter gear- boots or hiking shoes, jacket at least a wind breaker over a sweater and pants!
Excellent tour guide informative and attentive
Was great experience, and the guide was great too. Nothing to complain about it.
I changed the plan to stay in Luzern city as weather was so cold to go to the mountain . City has a lot of shops for watches , restaurants , and took a boat cruise.
Just a good, simple your. Great guide.
Marlene was an excellent guide. She was very knowledgeable.The tour was very well organised. The cable cars to the top were good and the time spent on the mountain was perfect.
Amazing tour. Really njoyed every bit of it. Much better than Jungfraugh which is a compete waste of time with no exiting activities at the top. Make sure spend some time at the lower levels to enjoy snow games like tubing and sleigh.
Nice trip..some day..i will visit again to engelberg etc..thnk you Viator.
We loved the tour and the guide was great.