- Full-day Mount Titlis tour from Zurich
- Explore Lucerne with a guide and on your own and see landmarks including the Lion Monument and Kapellbrücke (Chapel Bridge)
- Travel to Mt Titlis in the Swiss Alps and take a revolving cable car to the summit to see ice boulders and crevasses
- Take an exciting chairlift ride on the Ice Flyer or slide down the Glacier Park snow slide
- Walk over Europe's highest suspension bridge for more phenomenal views from Mt Titlis
- Pickup from Sihlquai Bus Terminal or selected Zurich hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's a spectacular journey up snow-topped Mt Titlis -- the last part in a rotating gondola! I highly recommend walking over Europe's highest suspension bridge and seeing the glaciers and crevasses from the thrilling Ice Flyer chairlift.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Yay!Photo by: Andres P
- Mt Pilatus Kulm.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Top of Mount TitlisPhoto by: shaan
- From the Top of Mt. TitlisPhoto by: Thomas W
USA, 06 2010
- The Bridge In LucernePhoto by: Trevor M
United Kingdom, 07 2009
- The AlpsPhoto by: David T
Australia, 10 2008
- Entrance to the Ice FlyerPhoto by: Roma S
- On the way up to the top.Photo by: Roma S
- One of the gondolas/cable ...Photo by: Roma S
- DreamsPhoto by: Aneesh J Raj
Qatar, 10 2015
- Before IcePhoto by: Aneesh J Raj
Qatar, 10 2015
- Majestic views of the mountainPhoto by: Joy
Singapore, 09 2015
- Summer in the alpsPhoto by: Joy
Singapore, 09 2015
- Having funPhoto by: Hridhya
- View from the topPhoto by: Hridhya
- The DDLJPhoto by: Hridhya
- Ice FlyersPhoto by: Hridhya
- At the topPhoto by: Hridhya
- The Cable CarPhoto by: Hridhya
- Chapel BridgePhoto by: Hridhya
What You Can Expect
Stretch your legs as your informative guide takes you on a brief walking tour of Lucerne’s major landmarks. Afterwards, enjoy approximately one hour of free time during which you can take a closer look at the famous Lion Monument, Kapellbrücke (Chapel Bridge), Rathaus (Town Hall) or the distinctive Culture and Congress Centre.
Your coach tour continues to the idyllic mountain resort town of Engelberg in the Swiss Alps. Board Rotair, a rotating cable car, to travel to the summit of gorgeous Mt Titlis, central Switzerland’s highest mountain. As you ascend to 10,623 feet (3,238 meters), take in marvelous 360-degree views of the sparkling blue-tinged glacial landscape and capture photos of giant ice boulders and deep crevasses.
Reach the top of Mt Titlis -- where it’s snowy year-round -- and enjoy 1.5 hours to try a variety of fun activities. Visit the Ice Grotto, a long ice cave, and ride the Ice Flyer, a thrilling chairlift that takes you closer to the ice crevasses. Try sliding down a snow slide in the Glacier Park and walk across Europe’s highest suspension bridge for more stunning views from Mt Titlis. Or, simply relax on the sun terrace or have lunch (own expense) in your choice of several restaurants.
Your action-packed day trip to Mt Titlis concludes with drop-off at Sihlquai Bus Terminal in central Zurich at approximately 7pm.
This was an excellent tour. The tour guide was very specific almost too specific on how prompt to be in terms of timing, but I guess that is just Swiss culture. A very scenic route to Lucerne, the first stop. There was no guided walking tour, however. We were brought to a famous tourist spot and then dropped off again and had an hour to rome the town. If you are planning on using this trip as enough time to learn and wander Lucerne, this is not the trip for you. The hour provided plenty of time however too walk around and see some iconic sites. Definitely grab chocolate / hot cocoa at the shop across the street in which they recommend the tourists to check out. Personally, I enjoyed Titlis way more than the Jungfrau. The suspension bridge, lift ride and hang out area were fantastic The hang out had free Wifi and I was able to facetime friends and family from the top of the alps. The tubing / other activities were closed unfortunately.
All in all, fantastic trip, highly recommended for all ages.
Best of them all. This is worth all the money and time to spend. Everything about this trip is top class. The tour guides Meno and Erica were all world class.!!!! No second thoughts, this tour is the creme of the crop. Grab your self a piece of bargain and loads of memories. Best of luck and enjoy life...
It was an amazing experience from Lucern to MT. TITLIS, the Tour Guide was also nice and accomodating.
What a great tour - hadn't been to Lucerne before but, despite raining the whole time, we saw a lot of the town and loved it.
Mt. Titlis was great, we had some snow and loved the gondola rides to the top of the mountain, especially the rotating one.
The Ice Flyer was an experience as visibility was almost non-existent so you didn't even know you were on a chair lift. Enjoyed the suspension bridge too.
Overall it was a great day and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks.
Great tour to see Mount Titlis in a day. We had beautiful weather and the experience and activities were great! Nice pleasant guide!
A wonderful experience, well worth the price! it was even snowing when we got to the top of Mount Titlis. the tour was well coordinated and the guide was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has the opportunity to do this tour. I wouldn't suggest that you do this tour on a Sunday though, all the shops close in Lucerne on a Sunday and apart from the restaurants and cafes, there is nothing else opened.
Aneesh J Raj
From beginning to end our guide explains everything about Switzerland we needed to know. .. fantastic, drivers were safe and courteous, our trip was absolutely amazing....
Very well organised tour. A quick tour of Lucerne and then to Mount Titlis and ride to the cable car was a very nice experience.
very good !