- Customizable private tour of Zurich's highlights by minivan
- Visit Old Town (Altstadt), Bahnhofstrasse, the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology and more
- Admire the renowned Chagall Windows in Church of Our Lady (Fraumünster)
- Enjoy amazing views on an aerial cable car, take a Lake Zurich ferry ride, and drive along the Gold Coast (4-hour tour)
- Learn about the sights you see from your bilingual guide
- Choose a 2-hour or 4-hour tour, with a morning or afternoon departure
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A must-do for all first-time visitors to Zurich! I like that the itinerary is flexible and you can choose a 2-hour or 4-hour tour depending on how much time you have.
What You Can Expect
Heintz our tour guide was truly amazing, best tour we have ever been on
Worth every Aussie dollar we spent
If you go to Zurich you should do the tour
Excellent! Thanks Susan and Lex.
It was perfect, Keller was a joy to be with, very knowledgeable and wanted us to understand the history of Zurich and Switzerland.
Excellent tour just the 4 on a private tour and the guide was excellent
This was a fantastic private tour definitely the best way to do a tour! My friends and I had a wonderful tour guide, Heinz, a perfect gentleman who was very polite and had plenty of patience as he showed three senior ladies around his lovely city. He even was willing to wait whilst we did a little souvenir shopping.
We were unable to do the cable car ride due circumstances beyond his control but the cog wheel train ride was a unique experience and thoroughly enjoyable'. Jean one of three happy customers.
Rate 10 out 10
Seriously over priced....would not recommend it