- Three-hour motor coach tour of Zurich and the surrounding area
- See Zurich's top attractions like the Chagall Windows and Limmatquai
- Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Zurich (April to October) or a train ride along the lake
- Visit Rapperswil, where you’ll see the castle and rose gardens
- See spectacular views of the Swiss Alps
What You Can Expect
After a guided orientation tour and some time at leisure in Rapperswil, enjoy a 2-hour cruise on the Lake of Zurich (unescorted). There is a restaurant on board for your convenience. First possible boat back is scheduled to arrive at 3:15pm at Zurich Buerkliplatz Pier.
Between November and March there are no boats operating, so you return to Zurich by modern train 'Gold Coast Express' along the romantic road that follows the lake-shore.
Our guide Peter was fun and knowledgeable, and this was a nice introduction to the city and lake area as our first day after the long overnight flight from the US. The boat ride back from Rapperswil was relaxing and scenic. Very nice and worth doing.
Incidentally, we saw Peter again the next day as he was running a Jungfrau tour that was slightly different from the one we were on, and he remembered us.
Great trip with a knowledgeable guide!