- Three-hour motor coach tour of Zurich and the surrounding area
- See Zurich's top attractions like the Chagall Windows and Limmatquai
- Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Zurich (April to October) or a train ride along the lake
- Visit Rapperswil, where you’ll see the castle and rose gardens
- See spectacular views of the Swiss Alps
After a guided orientation tour and some time at leisure in Rapperswil, enjoy a 2-hour cruise on the Lake of Zurich (unescorted). There is a restaurant on board for your convenience. First possible boat back is scheduled to arrive at 3:15pm at Zurich Buerkliplatz Pier.
Between November and March there are no boats operating, so you return to Zurich by modern train 'Gold Coast Express' along the romantic road that follows the lake-shore.
Reviewed by Kathleen L, April 2013
Excellent tour guide and it was a fun day. i upgraded my tour to include Heidi land and L/stein. Climbing was tough on weak kness but I enjoyed it. Good cheesecake in Rapperwill. our group was made up of people from all parts of the world. Great!
Reviewed by mmkenne84, November 2012
What made this tour was the scenery! Zurich is sooooo beautiful! Be mindful of the boat trip back across the lake though. 2 hours is quite a long time.