Guided Ephesus Tour From/to Izmir
More activities to help you explore Aegean Coast
688 Tours and Tickets in Aegean Coast
* A traveler said: "Tour was worth it from sites, history, local food, carpet tour w/ an exceptional guide! 100% recommend"
* A traveler said: "We're very happy we took this tour. The service, hotels and staff were great. Everything was very well organized and punctual. Especially the guide in Cappadocia, Samet, who spoke English very well and I loved his stories. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Thus tour was perfect, from the comfortable vehicle to the very buoyant guide. We were met at the cruise port and our guide suggested we leave immediately for Ephesus to avoid the crowds. She gave us a great private tour of Ephesus, took us to the House of Mary and the Temple of Artemis. We were also asked to be taken to a leather outlet where we were treated to a fashion show. Very informative and no pressure to buy. Our guide was disappointed that we wanted to return early, but we were all a bit tired. She suggested several different options and was genuinely disappointed that we called it a day. Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great tour from the cruise port."
* A traveler said: "Cagri was a very nice tour guide. Very knowledgeable and kind. We really enjoyed this tour. Pick up was perfect and the van very comfortable. Hierapolis and Pamukkale are breathtaking. The lunch we were offered was very nice too."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing! Our guide, Bertuğ, was WONDERFUL! Patient, smart, & very well informed! Ephesus was just so stunning - the history was breathtaking!!"
* A traveler said: "Isik our guide was amazing and Hassan was a wonderful and considerate driver. I would highly recommend both of them and the six knowledge of history in the states it was considerable and she made the experience phenomenal."
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour and great sights to be had! However, i do not recommend this during the summer due to high temperatures. I’d imagine this is much better during the fall/autumn"
* A traveler said: "The pick up at hotel was on time. Had a pleasant day tour. The guide excellent with a wide knowledge of Ephesus history. A must to do tour highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Awesome! A++ experience! Our guide, Gonca, was extremely knowledgeable, very accomodating, and personable. We would request her again. The tour was well organized and with Gonca's explanations we were very satisfied with the entire day. Our family is still talking about it a year later!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Cigdem Dikentas Vidinel was very knowledgeable of the Greco-Roman history of Ephesus and was able to answer all our questions. She was patient, attentive and pleasant. It was a joy touring Ephesus, lunch and carpet co-operative with her."
* A traveler said: "My parents were very happy with this tour and Begum was the best possible tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing Tour! Van was sparkling clean, driver was super friendly, polite and drove safely. Our tour guide Zeynep was amazing! She was a master of her craft, had the heart to guide, and was genuinely a friendly person. I would recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ozgur was amazing. He was very knowledgeable and spent a little more time with us going over the House of Mary. He told fascinating stories about Ephesus. I would highly recommend his tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable. He told us about the history of Pamukkale and Hierapolis, and he also did a great job making the entire trip fun and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed getting to know Izmir through Elcin, a fantastic local guide who shared her knowledge of the town she has grown up in. The food was delicious. She knew all of the local spots to try the cuisine. There would have been no way for me to experience the local culture without Elcin!! I highly recommend this tour - come hungry!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice car and the trip was quick. The car was very clean and the ambience and decor I have never seen before."
* A traveler said: "The tour iternary and service was very good. I was able to contact Ali from the tour company a day before via Whatsapp to confirm time of pick up. We had Adem as our guide who was knowledgable about the history of all the places we visited. We had a relaxing day visiting all the prominent attractions especially with a young 3 yr old. We opted to visit the local craftsmen (pottery, carpet and leather shops) which was optional. It was nice to see the way things were produced. Best part was no hassling to buy things. We had a wonderful lunch that was included as part of tour. All in all a great day out with lots to learn about the history of Ephesus and a great tour company"
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Cappadocia