Top Alaska Air Tours
37 Alaska Air Tours
* A traveler said: "One of the best experiences. If you visit Alaska, it’s a must do. We couldn’t do the dogsledding due to weather but flight seeing was awesome. Also drinking water from the glacier :). The pilot was very nice and made it an unforgettable trip. Definitely coming back"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion guides and professional pilot! Actually walked safely for quite a way on a glacier. We were picked up and dropped off at our hotel on time so didn’t need to worry about the logistics."
* A traveler said: "Pilot was full of information and history about the area. I asked questions about the plane we flew in and he knew quite a bit about it. I liked the fact that the waiting area was stocked full of cool t-shirts, sweatshirts and hats. I bought several items to give to family and friends."
* A traveler said: "Steven was our pilot. Very nice and informative as well. Explained about the glacier, pointed out sights along the way. Best thing we did while on vacation in Alaska was this!"
* A traveler said: "We had a skilled pilot who narrated about the Herbert glacier and area, we landed at the Alaskan Icefield Expeditions area where Acacia Hammel was our guide on a dog sled ride....what an awesome experience....on the flight back we landed on another glacier and got to walk around....took some amazing pictures...definitely a highlight of our trip!!"
* A traveler said: "We were visiting on our cruise and I'm so glad I didnt pass up the opportunity. This excursion was well worth the price and my wife was pleased that we had a pilot with 37+ years experience. JJ "the legend" Take this trip. You wont regret it!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience!! The pilot was fantastic. The most beautiful views. I could’ve done this all day💕"
* A traveler said: "Spectacular views and chip was a great captain with tunnel is a captain with tons of interesting facts. Landing on a glacier was one for the memory book"
* A traveler said: "Probably in the top 5 coolest things we have EVER done! If you only do 1 "expensive" thing while in Alaska, this should be it."
* A traveler said: "We saw such magnificent wild life and the Captain was excellent in finding and pointing them out. The boat ride was nice, crew very helpful and the glacier was amazing. Wonderful trip and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Brooks was an excellent guide..very knowledgeable and went out of his way to ensure we had a pleasant and memorable experience!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing time we had!!! We took my 85 year old mom and they were very gracious, helping us get her on and off the plane. Michelle is a wonderful pilot and truly loves showing visitors this beautiful place. Skip the rest and go with the best, Island Wings!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! First day had to reschedule dew to weather, which they were very accommodating we were able to fly next day. Very organized and informative throughout the tour. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Coolest thing I have ever done in my entire life! Worth every penny. The entire experience and every staff member I spoke to were outstanding! Do this! You will not be sorry. I have never been on a small plane. It was very comfortable with minimal turbulence."
* A traveler said: "Talkeetna Air Taxi was awesome. Paul our guide / pilot was great. Very informative. Great glacier landing and view of Denali. Courtney was very helpful and booked us the best trip!! Highly recommend. And covid safe!"
* A traveler said: "Our flight to view Denali Peak was fantastic for me. My daughter on the other hand got sick but she tends to have motion sickness often and just forgot to take her dramimine. Even with being sick she still got some great pictures in between being sick."
* A traveler said: "We had to try a few times due to weather but totally quiet it! 3 min of mushing your own sled! All the dogs are great!"
* A traveler said: "This was a trip of a lifetime for me. Totally clear weather and a very experienced pilot created an amazing experience. Choose the glacier landing as it adds a sense of connection to this otherworldly experience. Wow! Just WOW!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! We had excellent weather on August 31st. The highlight of our Alaska vacation so far. Best seats: be the co-pilot seat or choose the last seat on the left in the De Havilland."
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day, our pilot was excellent and very knowledgeable. Must see experience. If it's an option go for co-pilot ♡♡ enjoy!"
* A traveler said: "I was very nervous to go on the small plane but our guide/pilot Abby was amazing! We saw a lot of bears and she made sure and listened to what alllparties were hoping for with the excursion and delivered! The bears were amazing!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Air Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Seaplane Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Seaplane Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Anchorage Museum
- Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve
- Kenai River
- Totem Bight State Historical Park
- Trans-Alaska Pipeline Viewpoint
- Cook Inlet
- Creek Street
- Sheldon Jackson Museum
- Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary
- Gold Rush Cemetery
- Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum
- St. Michael's Orthodox Cathedral
- Chilkoot Trail
- Fortress of the Bear
- Tongass Historical Museum
- Jewell Gardens
- Chichagof Island
- Liarsville Gold Rush Trail Camp
- Chena Hot Springs Resort
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Things to do in Anchorage
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado