Top Alaska Cruises & Sailing
194 Alaska Cruises & Sailing
* A traveler said: "Perfect day.. I've done this trip 4 times and this was the best. This new boat is incredible. Everything down to the captain's voice narrating the points of interest was well done.. good job! Everyone."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with the staff - Darcy Jess and Russell! We were able to see an orca, a few humpbacks breech and seals! Best part of our Alaskan adventure!"
* A traveler said: "The excitement of the crew and the absolutely amazing views of wildlife what made this trip extraordinary. The crew had so much knowledge. The people we meet on the boat were so great and we became immediately connected as we searched for wildlife an gulf of Alaska"
* A traveler said: "We saw such magnificent wild life and the Captain was excellent in finding and pointing them out. The boat ride was nice, crew very helpful and the glacier was amazing. Wonderful trip and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very organized tour. Driver provided information and our time at the Glacier was good. The highlight was the smaller boat and crew, Ben, Sarah, and Miranda, who were very knowledgeable and found the Whales. We saw many whales, tails, and a calf breeching! Great memories."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the mother and calf surfacing around our boat. The crew was great (Ben, Monica, and Sharon). Worth going."
* A traveler said: "Brooks was an excellent guide..very knowledgeable and went out of his way to ensure we had a pleasant and memorable experience!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience and staff Jeremiah, Jenny and Copper were great! Views were amazing and worth the drive in their side by sides."
* A traveler said: "Captain Paul and his daughters were incredible guides. They shared so much of their culture and knowledge of the area along with personal experiences. The boat was comfortable, the scenery beautiful, and the whales were plentiful."
* A traveler said: "Kayaking around Eagle Island was our best excursion yet. The guide was very personable, professional yet he shared in the excitement and joy of the day. Charlie went beyond in making it a great experience for us. Two thumbs up."
* A traveler said: "Turned out we were only ones on the tour so it was vip all the way. Love the guide was a local gal and the driver, guide in training hailed from our home town. Saw bear and salmon. Learned alot about the local lifestyle, even got to sample some local fare. Loved the totems'!! Was great all the way!"
* A traveler said: "The weather was great, the views spectacular and the ziplines were awesome. Our guides made it fun and were very safety conscience. I highly recommend.."
* A traveler said: "Igor was the best guide we’ve ever had on a tour. He was fun and informative. The tour was awesome as was the dinner. I highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, great guides - we had so much fun, the bike equipment is top notch, the hiking trail is amazing and we even got to see a bear. Our cruise was late and they were great adapting to the change in schedule. We were very happy we chose this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Another great tour, the driver was very knowledgeable about Anchorage. Alaska is just breathtaking. I was overwhelmed with its beauty and history."
* A traveler said: "I loved that we could go when and where we wanted in the park. Gave us time to take all the photos we could not take on buses....also Brad picked us up at our hotel and returned us. Special thanks to Brad who also helped us look for moose on our return to the hotel trip..."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! I saw several whales, had warm boat, clean bathroom, cold beer and knowledgeable guides."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular views and chip was a great captain with tunnel is a captain with tons of interesting facts. Landing on a glacier was one for the memory book"
* A traveler said: "Great way to learn more about the Denali forest. Jeremy was a great guide! What a wonderful way to spend the afternoon."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! It was fun and educational. The tour guides are very nice. We did not see any wildlife, but never the less still fun. Riding in the open sided vehicle, going rugged terrain and being on the look out for any creatures was fun. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Is a must for any travelers to this region... brilliant commentary....be like Nike....just do it. Spoil your self."
* A traveler said: "Steven was our pilot. Very nice and informative as well. Explained about the glacier, pointed out sights along the way. Best thing we did while on vacation in Alaska was this!"
* A traveler said: "The views are amazing and your guides are great. Definitely a fun time...a must ride for a chance to see the beauty."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful experience. Lots of bumps, puddles, streams, awesome views and a few Moose sightings. Since I haven’t ridden a ATV in a long while, it was like a new great experience. Take a deep breath and do it. The young lady guide was great. My Age 66 female."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Pioneer Park
- Cook Inlet
- Pack Creek
- Alaska Zoo
- Alaska Native Heritage Center
- Port of Skagway
- Chena Hot Springs Resort
- Sheldon Jackson Museum
- Mount Alyeska
- Anchorage Cruise Port
- Alaska Aviation Museum
- Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitors Center
- Totem Heritage Center
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary
- Saxman Native Village
- Tongass National Forest
- Anchorage Museum
- Chichagof Island
- Sitka History Museum
- Things to do in Anchorage
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado