Top Alice Springs Cultural Tours
2 Alice Springs Cultural Tours | All Alice Springs Tours
Nature and Wildlife
Explore Central Australia’s three headline acts on this adventurous 3-day 4WD tour from Alice Springs. Get up close to the sacred mound of Uluru (Ayers Rock), hike through Watarrka (Kings Canyon) and watch the sun rise over Kata Tjuta (the Olgas). Complete your outback experience by hearing Aboriginal Dreamtime stories, visiting a local watering hole and sleeping out beneath the stars in a traditional ‘swag’. This small-group tour is limited to 20 people and includes hotel pick-up, camping equipment and meals.
Get off the beaten track with a veteran driver/guide on this small-group 4WD adventure that whisks you from your accommodation direct to the Red Centre. Yet 4WD doesn’t mean roughing it: enjoy air-conditioning and three gourmet meals as you check off the surreal rock formations of Chambers Pillar, Rainbow Valley, and Mushroom Rock. Along the way, see ancient carvings, explore an Aboriginal art center, and watch a radiant sunset.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Alice Springs are good for avoiding crowds?
- Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery)
- Standley Chasm (Angkerle Atwatye)
- Larapinta Trail
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Mt. Gillen
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden
- Simpsons Gap
- Kangaroo Sanctuary
- Tnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve
- Finke Gorge National Park
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum)