Top Ambergris Caye Catamaran Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Ambergris Caye Tours
Cast off from Ambergris Caye for a full-day sailing and snorkeling trip to Caye Caulker, Hol Chan Marine Park and shark ray alley. Slip off the boat to explore Hol Chan’s renowned reefs, where vibrant fishes, sea turtles and delicate corals thrive within the protected reserve. Swim alongside gentle nurse sharks and stingrays in the shallow water, and encounter Belize’s extraordinary wildlife up-close. Continue to Caye Caulker for a 2-hour sightseeing visit, then sip rum punch and enjoy the afternoon sunshine as you sail back to San Pedro Town.
Explore the underwater wonders of Belize’s most popular snorkeling sites on this trip to Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley. Departing from Ambergris Caye, you'll swim with an amazing variety of fish, sea turtles, stingrays, and nurse sharks among the coral formations of the largest barrier reef in the Western Hemisphere.
Experience the beauty of the Caribbean Sea aboard your own charter and discover some of the best snorkeling spots in the area. Stop at two snorkel locations to see several marine species, like sea turtles, nurse sharks, and stingrays. Then, head to Caye Caulker for hours of free time to explore the island before heading back to San Pedro as the sun is setting.
Discover the highlights in the area on this exclusive "best of tour" that includes the most requested by our guests! We depart later to let you sleep in, avoid the crowds, and see the sunset at the end of the tour. We start with snorkeling at Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley. Hol Chan has the largest variety of species to be seen in the area and is often compared to an aquarium, while at Shark Ray Alley you get to experience a close encounter with nurse-sharks and stingrays. Watch from the boat or swim with them! We then serve our famous Belizean buffet lunch on-board. Traditional dishes like stewed chicken and rice and beans with our Captain’s secret recipe BBQ fish! After lunch, we stop at the neighbor island Caye Caulker for approx. 1 hour of free time to explore the island, followed by a relaxed sunset cruise back to San Pedro, with chips and salsa being served. Open bar with local rum, vodka, gin, soft drinks and juices is included. Try the specials, rum punch and "panty rippers"!
Relax and enjoy a day outing on our comfortable open deck power catamaran boat. Enjoy some of the best snorkeling in the area including Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Shark Ray Alley and Coral Gardens. We will then drive for about 25 minutes to an area off the Southern tip of Ambergris Caye inside the Reef where guests can swim in crystal clear water, enjoy lunch, chill and soak up some sun. (We will enjoy this area for about 2 hours before making our way back on the leeward side of Ambergris Caye and an Unobstructed sunset on the way back to port.
Discover Ambergris Caye’s wildlife and coral reefs on this sailing and snorkeling tour to the Hol Chan Marine Reserve and shark ray alley. Swim above bright coral formations in Hol Chan, and watch for the sea turtles, eels and fishes that thrive within the protected area. Slip into the water with the stingrays and nurse sharks at shark ray alley, watch them feed on fresh sardines, then enjoy tropical breezes and a comfortable seat on deck as you return to San Pedro Town.
Watch the sun set into the Caribbean Sea as you sip rum punch aboard a 40’ sailboat, with a 3-hour sailing tour from Ambergris Caye. Enjoy a comfortable seat on deck, and listen to tropical tunes from the on-board sound system while the captain navigates the bright blue water. Sail south along the scenic edge of Ambergris Caye, watch for dolphins and sea turtles in the evening light, then spot the first tropical stars as you return to port.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Catamaran Cruises in Ambergris Caye?
The best Catamaran Cruises in Ambergris Caye according to Viator travelers are:
What Catamaran Cruises in Ambergris Caye are taking additional safety precautions?
These Ambergris Caye experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Catamaran Cruises in Ambergris Caye are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ambergris Caye may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets