* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! Enjoyed the guides (both had a great sense of humor) and the wine and cheese.🙂"
* A traveler said: "Julia and Melle took us through the canals of Amsterdam to show the historics but not least the mentality of the city. The tour was informative and funny, because of the young and fresh vibe of our lovely hosts/guides. 10 out of 5. We loved it and would totally recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide. Very beautiful and chilled ride in Amsterdam. Perfect organized and excellent for JGA!!"
* A traveler said: "We had s great time yesterday. The tour guide and bus driver made it special. Enjoyed the quaint towns and the various demonstrations on wooden shoes cheese making and of course stroopeafels."
* A traveler said: "Really lovely cruise ! Extremely friendly and happy staff, super nice way to spend the evening ! :) Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "Arthur was our guide. He was passionate and knowledgeable about the subject. He was engaging with our group. The point of this tour was education and we felt the emotional impact. We went with our two adult children. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Its very cool, good moments, and learn i recommand this for learn history of Amsterdam and see à beautiful vew."
* A traveler said: "Well organized and very interesting for a 3 day weekend. Van Gogh museum in the morning and the cruise end of day. That was perfect."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was excellent and we enjoyed the conversations, references and her own personal stories. She educated me so much and I got to know art from a different perspective"
* A traveler said: "We booked this tour by chance on Internet, after reading all the good reviews. This trip was very excellent! Our guide was very nice and knowledgeable. He was also our car driver, and a boat driver LOL We had a very good time, thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Laura was a very friendly guide. A lot of interesting informations. Good organisation. We enjoyed it ………"
* A traveler said: "As a football fan, the experience was awesome. The place was beautiful to see. The tour guide was a very nice person. Kudos to him."
* A traveler said: "This was a nice relaxing trip around Amsterdam! The audio was very good and provided a lot of details. Highly recommended. Also I noticed a family take their lunch aboard another boat to enjoy, wished I had thought of that. Lastly, the boat Captain was extremely skilled in maneuvering the boat, it was remarkable at times."
* A traveler said: "We has a blast with Marc and the rest of the guests on our two hour tour. There were lots of drinks, snacks and great entertainment from the welcoming captain."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! Just the right amount of time. Our tour guide, Rae, was wonderful and the tour was limited to 8 people so it was really like a semi-private tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the city from a different perspective was worth the trip by itself. It also provided an audio description with the provided headphones."
* A traveler said: "Excellent visit, very quick admission with no waiting around. Plenty to see and was very impressed with the overall look of the waxworks. Lots of informative details and interactive things to do as you were going round."
* A traveler said: "Philip is such a knowledgable guide and makes sure he makes the most of the experience. He was also so funny and enjoyable to spend the day with! We loved him!!! I highly rec this tour if you visit Amsterdam, it will be the best experience you have and the best money spent!!"
* A traveler said: "Was such a great experience, the staff managed to give us a good time even when there was a pandemic going around and it was only me my friend and two other girls. Well worth it! Gave us free ice glass cube trays and a bucket, and drink was well served."
* A traveler said: "Peter was wonderful and made the whole day super fun! He knew so much about every place we went to and had connections with many of the locals, giving the tour a personal touch. Couldn’t recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "Anna was a great tour guide very knowledgeable and friendly, going early was great since we avoid the crowds around the Rembrandt pieces, a great experience overall."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I really enjoyed the 2 hours. Wish is was longer but still got to see a lot. The views were amazing and it was all you could drink from the minute you got on the boat. There was 5 guess on the boat."
* A traveler said: "A very nice trip. Said is a very good guide. We can really recomenrd this tour. We enjoyed the fat very much."
* A traveler said: "Captain Jack is awesome, funny and relatable. Besides a great overview of Amsterdam history and fun facts also gave us great recommendations for restaurants during our time there. Absolutely a must do activity in Amsterdam. Cruise the canal with good company."