Mycenae and Epidaurus Day Trip from Athens
More activities to help you explore Athens
2,869 Tours and Tickets in Athens
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and friendly guide. Anecdotical info during the trip was also very interesting (Marathon, Pithon and Sphinx legends, info on Athens, etc). One learns so much more and understands so much more with the aid of a good guide!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the atmosphere and music on the boat. Amazing experiences with swimming and biking on the islands. Delicious lunch and friendly staff. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Not rushed but got it all in! Definitely a 5 star experience. Pack light, wear comfortable attire, and plan for some bottles of water - there is a moderate amount of walking."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the entire day with Tas. He was a great guide who was prepared, early and gave us great advice to make the most of our time in Athens. Would recommend this tour for a couple or small group for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the sites and learn about Greek history. There is a lot of walking and it was hot, but the guide did a great job keeping us engaged."
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative tour. Our guide was engaging and knowledgeable. The entire trip was well planned, including necessary stops and a lovely lunch."
* A traveler said: "This tour gives a good overview of Athens with a visit to Acropolis. I would recommend it with also a visit to the museum."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience. Captain Mike did a great job guiding us through the experience and hosted us very well."
* A traveler said: "The trip was fantastic, our tour guide was great. She was very passionate about the tour and make the experience amazing. The monasteries were breathtaking. I recommend this trip 100%"
* A traveler said: "We loved the different islands, this is a must do if you go to Greece, I just wanted more time at the island of Egina. All the staff on the cruise was wonderful and professional, the food was good and plenty."
* A traveler said: "Irene was our guide. She was very knowledgeable and made our tour fun! She took us to tastings of authentic Greek food and through the markets."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredible...Exceptionally knowledgeable, but she didn't talk at us...She spoke to us. She's a wonderful teacher and wonderfully inclusive. Wow!!! It was amazing and my sister has promised all her friends coming this way, they're all yours!!! Thank you so very much!!!"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the Dinner in the Sky! So unique and nothing we have ever done or heard of. Awesome food and fun crew. Would definitely recommend. The views were fantastic!!"
* A traveler said: "We came to visit our family who we greatly missed. Happy to be back in Greece ❤️❤️ We have been traveling around the islands with them. Visiting places we have been longing to see since COVID kept us away."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip well worth doing the scenery was breathtaking and our guide really brought it to life! Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip and friendly knowledgeable staff. Very convenient shuttle to and from hotel. Food was very delicious."
* A traveler said: "Eva is Very knowledgeable- we loved that she can walk and talk. It is so nice to have a guide that really moves! Also, she took about 50 pictures of us, which was a lovely bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Teddy. He was friendly and knowledgable. We enjoyed visiting the temple on Cape Sounion at sunset. The temple is impressive and the sea coast there was very picturesque. We also really appreciated getting Teddy's recommendations for where else to go on our trip."
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour. Perfect group size, knowledgeable guide, very patient and a good sense of humour. We felt very involved in the tour and there was ample opportunity to take photos. Would highly recommend this tour. At the risk of being incorrect, I think our guide was named ‘Annie’ or something like that."
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing adventure! The boat was perfect for our group of 5. We had plenty of room to relax and enjoy the view! The islands we went to were beautiful and gave us just what we were looking for. The best part was swimming in the beautiful waters of the sea. Perfect day!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide did a wonderful introduction to the history of Athens! Thank you, we will recommend you to our friends!"
* A traveler said: "Although the train takes a long time and ends up getting delayed along the trip, this is a memorable tour! Our guide in Meteora was great and the scenery is breathtaking. The monasteries are amazing to see. A must do trip!"
* A traveler said: "Sophia our guide was very knowledgeable and explained things very well. Weather was very hot in Delphi but pleasant at the monasteries. Hotel was very comfortable, great location and very good dinner and breakfast."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and told great stories about each site and added history. great way to see a lot of historic Athens at once."