Mycenae and Epidaurus Day Trip from Athens
More activities to help you explore Athens
2,866 Tours and Tickets in Athens
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and friendly guide. Anecdotical info during the trip was also very interesting (Marathon, Pithon and Sphinx legends, info on Athens, etc). One learns so much more and understands so much more with the aid of a good guide!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the atmosphere and music on the boat. Amazing experiences with swimming and biking on the islands. Delicious lunch and friendly staff. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Not rushed but got it all in! Definitely a 5 star experience. Pack light, wear comfortable attire, and plan for some bottles of water - there is a moderate amount of walking."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the entire day with Tas. He was a great guide who was prepared, early and gave us great advice to make the most of our time in Athens. Would recommend this tour for a couple or small group for sure!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative tour. Our guide was engaging and knowledgeable. The entire trip was well planned, including necessary stops and a lovely lunch."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the sites and learn about Greek history. There is a lot of walking and it was hot, but the guide did a great job keeping us engaged."
* A traveler said: "We loved the different islands, this is a must do if you go to Greece, I just wanted more time at the island of Egina. All the staff on the cruise was wonderful and professional, the food was good and plenty."
* A traveler said: "The views from the monasteries were amazing. Maria was a great tour guide and provided a wealth of knowledge about the history of the area."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience. Captain Mike did a great job guiding us through the experience and hosted us very well."
* A traveler said: "This tour gives a good overview of Athens with a visit to Acropolis. I would recommend it with also a visit to the museum."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour immensely. Our tour guide was wonderful and knowledgeable about the food and surroundings. We were jet lagged and the tour was very accommodating to our tardiness which we appreciated. I would definitely recommend if you want to experience the local food."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredible...Exceptionally knowledgeable, but she didn't talk at us...She spoke to us. She's a wonderful teacher and wonderfully inclusive. Wow!!! It was amazing and my sister has promised all her friends coming this way, they're all yours!!! Thank you so very much!!!"
* A traveler said: "Pickup was waiting for us. Took care of our luggage on got us to Modernist Hotel in good time. Great service. $25 per person for 4 of us."
* A traveler said: "Amazing place to visit, a MUST. The trip is a bit long from Athens by train, but you get your first class tickets you can relax have a drink (or 2) and enjoy the ride."
* A traveler said: "This experience was above my expectations. The view was amazing, especially with the sunset views. The food was the surprise of the event. Each course was delicious. The five course meal provided a lot of food that we were full by the fourth. Overall, it was highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip and friendly knowledgeable staff. Very convenient shuttle to and from hotel. Food was very delicious."
* A traveler said: "What a great sunset! Worth the trip! And beautiful dinner views by the sea at the bottom of the temple. Driver and tour guide was so nice"
* A traveler said: "Our guide (Evita) was educational, professional, and engaging. She provided the right level of detail for the time and the tour had a good pace with the right highlights. A great way to learn about the Acropolis and a wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "Eva is Very knowledgeable- we loved that she can walk and talk. It is so nice to have a guide that really moves! Also, she took about 50 pictures of us, which was a lovely bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Sophia our guide was very knowledgeable and explained things very well. Weather was very hot in Delphi but pleasant at the monasteries. Hotel was very comfortable, great location and very good dinner and breakfast."
* A traveler said: "This was worth the time and money! Fotini was a fantastic guide and made the tour fun and educational. She answered all of our questions about the historical sites and general greek culture. She was also very patient with the members of the group who wanted to take some extra photos of all the sites."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide, Rachel, was amazing! She has such passion and knowledge for the food and local vendors of Athens. I really felt like I ate what locals eat. I had a great tour group as well, super friendly bunch."
* A traveler said: "Although the train takes a long time and ends up getting delayed along the trip, this is a memorable tour! Our guide in Meteora was great and the scenery is breathtaking. The monasteries are amazing to see. A must do trip!"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip. Comfortable car and very knowledgable, helpful, flexible driver, Tom. Enjoyed the sites at Delphi and the good recommendation for lunch. Glad Tom told us to bring our vaccine certs as this was not mentioned by the company but no admittance to the museum without!"