To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
The most innovative escape room Atlanta has to offer – you are undercover agents trying to infiltrate a Speakeasy owned by the notorious gangster, Al Capone. You will need to convince the bartender (played by an in-room actor) to help you find the evidence to put him away! Play as one of many roles - The Singer, Police Chief, The Rookie, and other immersive roles – all of which affect the game play!
It is 1899 and the final push to tame the wild west is on. The notorious outlaw gang, the Wild Bunch, has committed a series of train robberies, and have gone to their hideout in Hole-in-the-Wall, Wyoming.
As members of the Pinkerton Detective Agency you have been hired by the newly formed State of Wyoming to infiltrate the Wild Bunch and recover the money and other stolen items the Wild Bunch has obtained over the years. Blow open the gang’s saloon vault to recover the stolen fortune. Cripple the gang’s finances and disband the Wild Bunch gang - one of the last active gangs in the West. Can you tame the Wild West?
T’was the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except for a Klaus (klaʊs) (rhymes with mouse), who is not to be confused with Mr. Claus, as in, Santa. Klaus, the elf, has been naughty, and stolen Santa’s sack, now it’s up to you and your group to get it all back. North Pole HQ has tracked the sack down, your grandmother’s house, what a coincidence, is where it was found. The disgruntled elf has stowed it within, find the sack, and help Santa by charting his flight plan. With only 45 minutes left this Christmas eve, it’s up to you to save Christmas, and in you, we believe.
This escape experience is takes place on a Mars base in 2039. Every two years there is a brief launch window when your space vessel can return to Earth. This time a deadly global sandstorm threatens to leave you and your team stranded on Mars! Can your crew ready your spacecraft for departure in time?
It’s 1922, and you are members of Howard Carter’s archaeology team. Mr. Carter has discovered what he believes is the Egyptian Pharaoh King Tutankhamen’s (King Tut) tomb. Unfortunately Mr.Carter hasn’t discovered the burial chamber of King Tut, and the Egyptian authorities will arrive in 60 minutes to shut down the archaeology site for good.
The year is 1962. Alcatraz is about to see its greatest escape attempt – earlier this evening a prisoner named Frank Morris made a successful prison escape. You must follow the clues left behind by Frank but you have only one hour before daybreak – so this is your last chance to escape.
Help to save the world on a zombie apocalypse escape room adventure in Atlanta. This live, interactive escape game challenges the mind and entertains along the way. As a zombie apocalypse survivor, join a special team to get inside a secure government research center and try to find the cure to save the rest of the world. Solve puzzles and find caches, then use clues, tools and wit to find the key to freedom within one hour.
NO PHYSICAL LOCATION. This is an online game that you can play anywhere.
*It may take 24-48 hours to receive your code to play
TEG Unlocked is a virtual escape room experience that you can play anywhere, on any device. Use digital evidence and a digital dashboard to solve your mission.
Choose to play one of two missions:
- The Heist - Vol. 1: Chasing Hahn
- The Heist - Vol. 2: The Silk Road
- *Recommended to play in order
- Internet access is required to play.
- Once you receive your activation code, you will log in to the TEG Unlocked dashboard website to play.
- Find clues and solve puzzles to uncover the truth and complete your mission.
- Can be played by yourself or with a group of friends! Recommended for 1 - 4 players.
- The game is not timed. If you get stuck, each adventure has a built in hint guide available at all times.
- Recommended for ages 12+, due to the challenging nature of the puzzles, but is appropriate for all ages.
Located in The Battery Atlanta, these adventures offer a one-of-a-kind premium experience. Follow clues and solve puzzles to complete your mission together. You might escape...You WILL have fun!
Choose to play one of five uniquely immersive games:
- Gold Rush: Find hidden gold in the California hills!
- Prison Break: Complete a daring escape from the evil warden!
- Special Ops: Mysterious Market: Uncover the truth as a secret agent!
- The Heist: Recover a stolen masterpiece from an art thief!
- Playground: Complete your report card and get to summer break!
The Escape Game is also committed to creating the safest entertainment option anywhere. Steps being taken include, but are not limited to the following:
- Disinfecting between each and every game
- Contactless check-in
- All private experiences
- Game adjustments to remove high-touch elements
- Team members will remain 6 feet away from guests